Thread: Easter/Birthday Sale

Rhino Keeper

Easter/Birthday Sale

Does anyone know if they normally have a sale in DS for Easter/Birthday (since it?s around the same time)? Last year they had a huge sale in RS & BS but nothing has been advertised this year. I would really love to get the surprise dragon. A nice birthday surprise would be the spin to win wheel. Since so many are quarantined at home it would be nice to have something fun to do.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Does anyone know if they normally have a sale in DS for Easter/Birthday (since it?s around the same time)? Last year they had a huge sale in RS & BS but nothing has been advertised this year. I would really love to get the surprise dragon. A nice birthday surprise would be the spin to win wheel. Since so many are quarantined at home it would be nice to have something fun to do.
    Totally agree, and I have been saving gold and some room for habitats in hopes that there will be a sale. I really assume that there would be, but maybe with all this COVID stuff they literally do not have the staff capacity to "turn on" the sale.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Totally agree, and I have been saving gold and some room for habitats in hopes that there will be a sale. I really assume that there would be, but maybe with all this COVID stuff they literally do not have the staff capacity to "turn on" the sale.
    I’m not real knowledgeable when it comes to technology but one would think it could be done working from home...Maybe they’ll surprise us...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    I’m not real knowledgeable when it comes to technology but one would think it could be done working from home...Maybe they’ll surprise us...
    I agree, they should be able to do it from home, but since absolutely no one from S8 has been "visible" on the forum in weeks or let us know what is going on, I don't know what to expect. Correction: Vanellope has been on. Thanks, Vanellope!