Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Soft and Sweet 2020 March 31 (15 Days)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    Can send request but nothing to gift yet. I know they must be working on it but recent goals are somehow starting with problems. I am not very happy with 1st recipe counter display, though its cute 2 white bowls in pink cute tray with colourful foods. May be 3rd one will be better one. Hoping for a good looking tier cake this time.
    Anyway going to sleep. Already its past 1 am here. Hope everything will be fixed by the time I wake up. Good night
    Agreed.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Farm Supplier
    This Spring Goal is so Cute!! I Love the wallpaper, The chairs, Tables & the floor Tiles! But Why can't We Send anyone Goal parts??

Nothing to gift
    fawziaj

where are the goal parts hello can anyone fix this time is running 🙄

Rhino Keeper
    Besides glitch of no new parts in gifts the 1st oven isnt dropping items either

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Achundris91 View Post
    This Spring Goal is so Cute!! I Love the wallpaper, The chairs, Tables & the floor Tiles! But Why can't We Send anyone Goal parts??
    Quote Originally Posted by fawziaj View Post
    Nothing to gift
    Quote Originally Posted by peekaboo09 View Post
    where are the goal parts hello can anyone fix this time is running ��
    As the Mod reported on Page 1, this issue of missing goal parts in the gift section has been flagged with the team - we just have to be patient and wait for the fix to come through.

Quote Originally Posted by nvangel View Post
    Besides glitch of no new parts in gifts the 1st oven isnt dropping items either
    Are you sure that they're not dropping at all? I've gotten drops from the Pastel Oven so perhaps it's just an issue of the random factor being a bit on the stingy side for you right now?

Executive Chef
    Gifts are up!

So far, I think the tile is pretty. (That & the wallpaper is all I've looked at.)

Executive Chef
    I am glad the gift issues was fixed, as now I can gift neighbours needed tools for said machines.

Anyway. I just got thinking and looking at the table, I really like it, actually.

It matches the blue in "Ice Fishing" and can possibly work with other and more winter type decorations. Which is great, especially for my winter bakery.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	76414EE2-A717-4C76-933A-E8B5C8C95770.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	55088

The swan is a bit nice, too.

Overall, with decoration wise in this goal, I'm very pleased with.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Gifts are up!

So far, I think the tile is pretty. (That & the wallpaper is all I've looked at.)
    Thanks for the update

My first thoughts on the goal items:

I am really happy with the floor tile and can't wait to try it out in my Easter display - seems the counter will work great as well in my layout. The table is okay and the chair is adorable but I greatly dislike the two as a set. To my eyes, the blue of the table is way too bright for the muted pink of the chair - not to mention that the chair looks too small to be an appropriate pairing for the table. I'll use them both in the future, for sure, but never together! The recipes have a lot of promise but as ever, I'll judge them only after seeing their counter presentations (sadly not a fan of the Praztels display).

And then there are the locked items.... I'm just so tired of outdoor, grassy scenes that I can't muster any sort of enthusiasm for these guys.

Dear s8, I'm not opposed to being offered outdoor items on occasion; in fact some of my favorite decos over the years fall into that category. However, this does not mean that I want every goal to ONLY offer outdoor items. Can we please, please, please go back to decos that would work for an indoor setting? Items that will work inside our bakeries and match/complement other items in our inventories?

Rhino Keeper
    Oh jolly. Another grassy item I wont use because it doesnt match the color of my grasstiles in my bakery.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast