Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is This Month's Dragon Tales Event Ready for Play?

Question Is This Month's Dragon Tales Event Ready for Play?

Doesn't quite seem so and I'm reluctant to invest time and possibly money into an event that seems half-baked

These are all the dragons for the "The Big Eight" Dragon Tales Event

Am I the only one seeing this or do all other players see it too?
    Last edited by deadpixel; 03-31-20 at 12:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Lawl nope, definitely not just you.

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Thanks for flagging this over! They should be looking into this now.

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    Thanks for flagging this over! They should be looking into this now.
    Thank you

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Thank you
    This should be fixed now! I would recommend closing the game and reopening it to see the changes reflected

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    This should be fixed now! I would recommend closing the game and reopening it to see the changes reflected
    Thank you! It's all good now

Executive Chef
    It's fixed, but I still don't know how to breed the required dragon.

Rhino Keeper
    You can try chameleon/rainbow or forest - 28 possible results ranging from 4 to 21 hours
    Quetzal/rainbow has 34 possibles

If u do not have chameleon you could substitute rainbow rose, rainbow plume, neochromatic, multihue and pair with any other dragon

Taken from my breeding chart ....

Very disappointed in this event. Trying to be positive, I will assume CoronaVirus self isolation etc is affecting staff capacity. We had this same element combo in both Tales and World Event not so long ago. S8 - PLEASE take note. Many of us simply have no room to double up on combinations. Please check what combinations have been used before and try to avoid so we have an incentive to play. With event after event dictating what we have to breed, we have little scope to try for the dragons we really want or for the combos missing from our tournament fighters. I for one, would prefer dragons offered in events to be one you have not used before

Hope everyone in S8 world is keeping safe. Here in Australia millions of jobs have disappeared as business after business closes its door. Individuals are allowed out only for a prescribed list of activities with instant on the spot fines applicable.
    Last edited by Ellerslie6; 03-31-20 at 10:26 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellerslie6 View Post
    You can try chameleon/rainbow or forest - 28 possible results ranging from 4 to 21 hours
    Quetzal/rainbow has 34 possibles

If u do not have chameleon you could substitute rainbow rose, rainbow plume, neochromatic, multihue and pair with any other dragon

Taken from my breeding chart ....

Very disappointed in this event. Trying to be positive, I will assume CoronaVirus self isolation etc is affecting staff capacity. We had this same element combo in both Tales and World Event not so long ago. S8 - PLEASE take note. Many of us simply have no room to double up on combinations. Please check what combinations have been used before and try to avoid so we have an incentive to play. With event after event dictating what we have to breed, we have little scope to try for the dragons we really want or for the combos missing from our tournament fighters. I for one, would prefer dragons offered in events to be one you have not used before

Hope everyone in S8 world is keeping safe. Here in Australia millions of jobs have disappeared as business after business closes its door. Individuals are allowed out only for a prescribed list of activities with instant on the spot fines applicable.
    Thank you, Ellerslie6! I am breeding rainbow and green. I just thought that usually there is some other combo that works, like we used a certain color in place of stone in place of our most recent breedings.

One of my accounts collects all the rainbow type dragons it can, so I guess that account will get most of my attention this month.

Here in the US it varies by State, but millions of people here are currently out of work as well. In many States, many are ordered to "shelter in place," which is the same thing that you are referring to as happening in Australia.

Fashion Designer
    I don't know if offices/staff have changed since Storm8 was acquired but I know Storm8's headquarters are a few miles away from me. That means they're in San Mateo County in northern California (on the peninsula) and we were one of the first 6 counties in the U.S. to enforce "shelter in place" restrictions. So, I'm thinking yeah, ppl r working from home AND dealing with the acquisition.
    ~~~~~~
    Dragon Story, Castle Story: ​Nuicakes
    Playing on an iPad Pro 11" with 4 GB RAM, 512 GB storage, A10X Fusion cpu and using 5 GHz wifi.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast