Thread: Question about stacking plates of food?

Farm Supplier

Question about stacking plates of food?

How much food do y'all stack up before selling it? I'm trying to make more profit by baking red velvet cakes, sugar cookies, etc. How many batches of each should I make before I open the bakery back up? I've read users saying they stack up to 100k plates and just let them sell out. I'm thinking if I should do that or not...

Thx!

And here's my ID for anyone needing neighbors: YukitaBanana ^^

Edit: Oh, my username says YukitaBanana already. Nevermind!

Nightclub Owner
    Closing your bakery to stock up on food isn't advised since the game isn't programmed to work that way. It can cause a 'Quick Sale' after you open the door again - meaning all the stored food on your counters can sell in a single moment thus negating all your efforts to store it in the first place. While Quick Sales may not happen every time you close/block your bakery doors, it's always a possibility and something that you should be aware of.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Closing your bakery to stock up on food isn't advised since the game isn't programmed to work that way. It can cause a 'Quick Sale' after you open the door again - meaning all the stored food on your counters can sell in a single moment thus negating all your efforts to store it in the first place. While Quick Sales may not happen every time you close/block your bakery doors, it's always a possibility and something that you should be aware of.
    Hmm. Well my focus is to make more profit, that's why I'm stacking them up, so I don't run out as fast. For example, if I make only 1000 plates of red velvet, that's gone in a day. Then I have to wait a whole nother day for the next batch to bake. So that's a lot of time without getting any business. If I have a lot of plates stacked up, I can keep the customers entertained for a while without scrambling to make new batches.

A quick sale might be good because I'm making all the profit I want very quickly.