Thread: Urgent! The game thinks I got 20 Tower plans

Fashion Designer

Urgent! The game thinks I got 20 Tower plans

I'm stuck on Chapter 9 Goal 2.
    I have 18 Tower plans and unable to receive any more. My neighbors can't see my requests.
    I sent requests to 4 my other accounts and non of them got anything.
    Obviously the game thinks that I got 20 already (actually 21 because Stormie sent me one after the glitch happened) and 2 plans got missing.

This is the reason I don't like Storybook events - boredom in the beginning and agony at the end.

Please fix it asap so I'll have a chance to finish the event after all the work.

I'm having a similar issue. I've sent out my Tower Plan requests and 5 neighbours have responded, however my goal still says I have 0/20. It seems the requests that DO come back are not being counted.

Fashion Designer
    I have screenshots for every 20 plans I've recieved from my neighbours and 1 from Stormie. I should have 21 plans but the goal sees only 18.

Fashion Designer
    The same happened again with green bows.
    This time the game lost only 1 bow so I'm waiting for Stormy now, no other neighbors can't see my requests.

I'm wondering maybe it's because two neighbors answered at the same time?
    When it's happening with last requests we can get 21 or even more requested items, but when it happens before it might cause the glitch...

S8, please do something about it!
    Players think they have bad neighbors or "clogged the system" but there's also a problem from your side and we can't do nothing about it.
    Only you can.