Thread: SweetCo Goal completion help??

Unhappy SweetCo Goal completion help??

Hello, i hope there will be someone on here who will be able to help me figure this out, because i have tried to do everything i can to figure this out on my own, but to no avail. I have read thru the forums on this subject and followed the steps to supposed completion of this goal, but I am still stuck...

So i have completed everything leading up to the "Proof is in the Frosting" goal. I bought & built the 2 SweetCo stations, next it asks me to buy 2 SweetCo Frosting Waterfalls (see attached image) apparently these frosting waterfalls are supposed to be available to purchase under the wall decorations tab... but for me, they are just simply not there. I have looked thru the whole entire tab over & over again, even the locked items, & seriously, it just isn't there! I don't know if this is a glitch or what, but i can't move on at all in this goal until i buy those waterfalls...

I truly hope someone here can help me figure this out... I've been stuck in this spot for months... I want to move on!

add me! storm id: @dabqueen71o
    (i play bakery story & restaurant story!)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-26-04-54-10.jpg 
Views:	91 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	55057  

Nightclub Owner
    This is a known issue that has been flagged with the team - the items were removed from the market after a sale back in February. As of now, there is nothing that can be done other than wait for the team to fix the issue by either relisting the items or changing the goals themselves. I won't lie, it seems to me that with everything going on at the moment it could be a while before we see a fix for this one.

Here's a link to the Bugs Thread on the issue where any updates are likely to be posted: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Sweet-co-goals

Thx for the reply. Seems like if this happened last black Friday and it is a known issue lots of people have reported that maybe they would have fixed it by now... Like wtf storm8?

Nightclub Owner
    Well, the team has been removing the items listed in sales for a while now - I even started to add warnings to the sales threads so players aren't shocked by it - but that is intentional on their part to presumably free up space for new items in the Market.

The bug in this instance is that the SweetCo items were removed despite being tied into current goals which only happened this February's V-day sale: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...alentine-s-Day

I agree it's been quite a while for the issue to still exist but hopefully they'll work something out soon. Between new goals and several other widespread bugs, I think the team is probably much busier than it seems at first, lol. Here's a link to the Bugs Thread on the issue where any updates from the team or mods are most likely to be posted: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...Sweet-co-goals

New Resident
    I’m having same problem ��

New Resident
    I am facing the same problem too. I have completed everything leading up to the "Proof is in the Frosting" goal. I also bought and built the 2 SweetCo stations. However, I couldn?t buy 2 SweetCo Frosting Waterfalls. Can?t find them. I could buy the 6 sweetco tables but couldn?t find the sweetco chairs. In addition, I couldn?t buy the 2 sweetco cupcake trees. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ginaomy View Post
    I am facing the same problem too. I have completed everything leading up to the "Proof is in the Frosting" goal. I also bought and built the 2 SweetCo stations. However, I couldn?t buy 2 SweetCo Frosting Waterfalls. Can?t find them. I could buy the 6 sweetco tables but couldn?t find the sweetco chairs. In addition, I couldn?t buy the 2 sweetco cupcake trees. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
    There's no official fix for this bug as of yet.

However, there are some workarounds that players have found and shared in the Bugs Thread on the topic if you're interested or want to add to the discussion there.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    closing duplicate thread. Please refer to the link above for continued discussion.