Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Why can?t I send deliveries??!!

  1. #1
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3

    Why can?t I send deliveries??!!

    I just got to level 14 and now can?t meet the requirements for ANY deliveries because of all the new-fangled buildings (i.e. ?Noodlehouse???!!). AND, I haven?t been able to find any information about if this is just an event or if we?re supposed to be buying all these new buildings! But how can I buy anything if I can?t send deliveries? If this is permanent, I think I just lost interest in the game. 😞

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLyman22 View Post
    I just got to level 14 and now can?t meet the requirements for ANY deliveries because of all the new-fangled buildings (i.e. ?Noodlehouse???!!). AND, I haven?t been able to find any information about if this is just an event or if we?re supposed to be buying all these new buildings! But how can I buy anything if I can?t send deliveries? If this is permanent, I think I just lost interest in the game. ��
    You delete the order or buy the items in the paper or from neighbours.
    In the beginning it takes time to get all the buildings and animals.
    But you will get there!

  3. #3
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    You delete the order or buy the items in the paper or from neighbours.
    In the beginning it takes time to get all the buildings and animals.
    But you will get there!
    Is any of it just an event, though, or am I kind of screwed for awhile until I get all those new buildings?! Thanks for your reply, by the way! Much appreciated.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLyman22 View Post
    Is any of it just an event, though, or am I kind of screwed for awhile until I get all those new buildings?! Thanks for your reply, by the way! Much appreciated.
    There are two events going on right now.
    You can read about them.
    Bubble Frog Leaderboard and Steampunk Event
    Like you will need the Noodle House. It is a regular building.
    Not sure what else you are seeing so flying blind here.
    You can read about the buildings here and what level you can buy them.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...d-Crafts-Guide
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-26-20 at 05:25 PM.

  5. #5
    New Resident
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    There is two events going on right now.
    You can read about them.
    Bubble Frog Leaderboard and Steampunk Event
    Like you will need the Noodle House. It is a regular building.
    Not sure what else you are seeing so flying blind here.
    You can read about the buildings here and what level you can buy them.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...d-Crafts-Guide
    Thank you so much!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •