Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steampunk Event - 2020 March 25

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    Drop pretty good and you get two items instead of one which is a bonus
    This is good to hear. However, I had 5 tools left and was able to get only two items so far.

I literally exhausted all my tools (40 or so) on the last event. Now it?s a huge struggle to either make them or collect them.

It would have been nice if maybe mine collecting was later on in this event knowing most players are in the same situation.

I?m still not able to get any cogs from the feed mills. I am at level 33 and don?t have the mine yet. What do I do?

Rhino Keeper
    Turn in 23 photos and get a clock. A lot of work for a clock. Yes you get previous items for turn ins but I usually have bad luck on getting the main prize. The steampunk duck.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxHollow32 View Post
    I?m still not able to get any cogs from the feed mills. I am at level 33 and don?t have the mine yet. What do I do?
    Did you check in your to do list as to where it comes from?

level 33 might not be considered low level so you need to check that goal number in your to do list. It will tell you where.

Thanks for answering, I’m currently on goal 4/8. Yesterday afternoon, some sold 3 green cogs on the news stand, and I was able to advance. Since then, I haven’t been able to obtain a single one. I hope you can help, I love Steampunk, and really want to work this goal.

Thanks for answering, I’m currently on goal 4/8. Yesterday afternoon, some sold 3 green cogs on the news stand, and I was able to advance. Since then, I haven’t been able to obtain a single one. I hope you can help, I love Steampunk, and really want to work this goal.
    As I said none of us could read your goal l and it would of said on that goal where you get the Cogs

It is the mine or feed Mill depending on what your goal said.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9306.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	55064

As you can see my goal said the mine

Random drops

Good luck
    Last edited by judyandthecat; 03-27-20 at 06:23 AM.

I ran into the mine issue a couple of events back. You have to expand to the mine or find all the items in the newspaper and/or from other players.
    Last edited by Squirryl52; 03-27-20 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Used the wrong word.

I’m pretty sure it originally said ‘mine’. But I haven’t expanded to the mine yet, so what can I do? I keep checking the news stand, but no one has any to sell.

When you go to craft at the Farmer's Outpost, if you do not have enough of the required items, you can press as though you want to craft and it will show the items you need and by pressing the ones you are missing (CAREFULLY so you don't use gems to buy them) it will tell you where to find them. The only option is to keep checking because if it says the mine you have to expand to it and fix it up to use it.

I’m pretty sure it originally said ‘mine’. But I haven’t expanded to the mine yet, so what can I do? I keep checking the news stand, but no one has any to sell.
    If it said mine that's why I kept saying check your goal then you need to expand there or buy parts from the paper is your only option. Beings you don't know for sure what it said I would fill my feed Mill with cow feed which I think is like four minutes and collect it and continue doing so just to see if it perhaps said feed Mill

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast