Thread: Wild Wisdom: Leaderboard Event - March 24, 2020

Wild Wisdom: Leaderboard Event - March 24, 2020

Local Leaderboard
    Milestone Points & Prizes Rank Number & Prizes
    Points Prize Rank Prize
     12,500   Stalker Dragon   1st  Primal Rune Dragon / Serpentine Gold Trophy 
     10,000  Labyrinth Dragon   2nd  Primal Rune Dragon / Serpentine Silver Trophy 
     7,500  5,000 Firapples  3rd  Serpentine Bronze Trophy / 25000 Food / 20 Mystic Maps 
     5,750  Mystery Chest  4th - 6th  35000 Coins / 20,000 Food / 10 Mystic Maps 
     4,250  Mystery Chest  7th - 12th  15000 Food / 25000 Coins 
     3,000  Ancient Calendar  13th - 20th   10,000 Coins
     2,000  Mystery Chest
     1,250  5 Omega Crowns
     750  Obsidian Mirror
     150  Mystery Chest

Global Leaderboard
    Rank Prize
     1st  Serpentine Crystal Trophy / 1250 Gold / 1600 Essence 
     2nd  Serpentine Crystal Trophy / 1000 Gold / 1000 Essence
     3rd  500 Gold / 750 Essence
     4th-10th  100 Gold / 250 Essence
     11th-49th  100 Essence / 50 Mystic Maps / 250000 Food
     50th-100th  50 Essence / 25 Mystic Maps / 250000 Food
     101st-1000th  10 Essence / 10 Mystic Maps / 100000 Food
     1001st-2500th   10 Mystic Maps / 25000 Food
     2501st-5000th   5 Mystic Maps / 10000 Food

Dragons in this Leaderboard Event

Primal Might Dragon
    Rarity: Common
    Type: Stone, Blue
    Incubation: 4 hours

Labyrinth Dragon
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type: Mythic, Stone, Blue
    Incubation: 16 hours

Stalker Dragon
    Rarity: Super Rare
    Type Stone, Black, Purple
    Incubation: 16 hours

Primal Rune Dragon
    Rarity: Ultra Rare
    Type Stone, Black, Red
    Incubation: 18 hours

Executive Chef
    Thank you for starting the event and dragon threads, deadpixel! These are some pretty good looking dragons. Labyrinth is an older dragon, and it's the style I really don't like the shape and style of, so I will probably disenchant mine once I earn him.

My first mystery chest gave me 5,000 apples on 2 accounts, lb points on another account, and 5 mystic maps, which I need, on the other account, so I'm happy so far. LBs are my favorite event despite the stress of not knowing whether or not I will be able to win the grand prize dragon. I always get the 100,000 food, which is much appreciated.

Fashion Designer
    Well, looks like I drew the short straw this time around. The top 5 on my leaderboard are already over 15K and in the top 10 or so on the global leaderboard so no way I'm getting the prize dragon this time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Mostreal View Post
    Well, looks like I drew the short straw this time around. The top 5 on my leaderboard are already over 15K and in the top 10 or so on the global leaderboard so no way I'm getting the prize dragon this time.
    I'm sorry! That sucks.

Fashion Designer
    There is no tournament thread so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to beat Bedrock. Please help! Thanks!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    There is no tournament thread so I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on how to beat Bedrock. Please help! Thanks!
    Try a Champion, I used GlassWing

New Resident
    I won the obsidian mirror through the milestones but i cant find it anywhere in the storage so that i can use it

Does anyone know if it is supposed to happen this way and disapppear or if i just lost it*

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DVALLAS View Post
    I won the obsidian mirror through the milestones but i cant find it anywhere in the storage so that i can use it

Does anyone know if it is supposed to happen this way and disapppear or if i just lost it*
    I force close and then reopen the game ....it appears in storage after that.

Fashion Designer
    I ended in 7th. Someone beat me out for 6th last minute but whatever. A bit more food did not change much.

Side note, for those curious, I definitely noticed that where you end in one leaderboard changes your potential leaderboard opponents/players next leaderboard. So, that means next leaderboard will be really easy. I don't get the prize dragon all the time but I have definitely gotten him without using gold or boosts before and even though I am a level 200 player, I have still been in leaderboards where I was the only one to hit the last milestone. The tropic type dragons are my favorite, so I try to position myself in a way that I have a good chance of getting the prize dragon in that leaderboard so I can have all the tropic dragons for the month.

I also position my gold so I can afford all the 5 dragon habitats for that month!

Executive Chef
    Thank you for the tips, Mostreal!

I think I got the dragon on 2 of my 4 accounts. This is the first time that I have really had to fight to place in the top 1000 to get the 100,000 food. That is what I want more than the dragon. I did miss out on some of my normal playing time due to other obligations, but I wouldn't have thought that it would put me that far behind. I wonder if more people have been stuck at home due to COVID-19 and had time to play and rack up more points. Anyway, I think I managed to get into the top 1000 on all my accounts, but I'm not sure yet, and I placed in all Bingos, although mostly at the very bottom.