Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Primal Might Dragon - Mar 24 2020 (Needed for the Wild Wisdom Leaderboard Event)

Rhino Keeper
    Water + Air ... Clown
    Water + Air ... March Mayhem
    Water + Air ... Seashore
    Water + Air ... Volt
    Water + Air ... 21 hour Social
    Water + Air ... 14 hours ...I’m sure is a Mist Dragon .... Geeez! Turned out to be a Rainbow
    Water + Air ... Another Volt

Stopped trying and was able to craft him.
    Last edited by ToastedOwl; 03-26-20 at 06:44 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Water + Air ... Clown
    Water + Air ... March Mayhem
    Water + Air ... Seashore
    Water + Air ... Volt
    Water + Air ... 21 hour Social
    Water + Air ... 14 hours ...I’m sure is a Mist Dragon .... Geeez!
    Are you being sure to at least hatch and disenchant the unwanted dragons, assuming that you have room? I think that Clown and March Mayhem each give 40 Essence, and I can't remember if Social also gives 40 or not, but I think it does. Seashore, Volt, and Mist aren't really worth d/c because they only give 2 Essence each. Everyone needs to decide what works the best for them, their island, and their goals, but sometimes it's nice to keep a Mist dragon to d/c or something just in case you ever need to keep an evolution den full, too. Just some tips I hope are helpful. P.S. Are you planning to clear a path to the "bridge" so that you can start using your marble keys to expand soon? You must have a lot of marble keys on hand by now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    Are you being sure to at least hatch and disenchant the unwanted dragons, assuming that you have room? I think that Clown and March Mayhem each give 40 Essence, and I can't remember if Social also gives 40 or not, but I think it does. Seashore, Volt, and Mist aren't really worth d/c because they only give 2 Essence each. Everyone needs to decide what works the best for them, their island, and their goals, but sometimes it's nice to keep a Mist dragon to d/c or something just in case you ever need to keep an evolution den full, too. Just some tips I hope are helpful. P.S. Are you planning to clear a path to the "bridge" so that you can start using your marble keys to expand soon? You must have a lot of marble keys on hand by now.

I only sell off the commons that I don’t want (but only after I place them in a habitat to get credit for them)....I keep the rest and disenchant them for essence. As far as the marble keys (I currently have 32) I didn’t really know how to use them so I appreciate the advice. Thank you!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12