Thread: Warrior Wings! World Community Event - Marble Keys

Fashion Designer

Warrior Wings! World Community Event - Marble Keys

The community prize of 10 marble keys has passed and I don't have the keys. We were supposed to get 10 marble keys. I have LESS THAN 10.
    Has anyone else had this problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Now that you’ve mentioned it...I never got the pop up that says I received them like I normally do (like I did when I got the essence). I don’t recall how many I had before though....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ToastedOwl View Post
    Now that you’ve mentioned it...I never got the pop up that says I received them like I normally do (like I did when I got the essence). I don’t recall how many I had before though....
    I (too) never got the pop up either!

Community Manager [S8] Vanellope's Avatar
    It looks like the event is still live for another 2 hours. Can you check to see if you received the Marble Keys once the event has ended? If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link is in my signature

Banned
    I received my Marble Keys but I didn't receive a pop up. It looks like my event is working as intended.

Executive Chef
    I received my keys no problem. You don't have to get the pop up to get the keys. Are you sure that you have unlocked community prizes?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Vanellope View Post
    It looks like the event is still live for another 2 hours. Can you check to see if you received the Marble Keys once the event has ended? If you experience any issues with your account, please submit a ticket to Support at Storm8

Link is in my signature
    Thank you for responding, but I have already submitted a form to S8. Thanks again!

Fashion Designer
    Heard from Support. Seems that I received the marble keys and didn't realize it because I never saw the pop up.
    I cleared land and bought a new habitat. My bad.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymonta View Post
    I received my keys no problem. You don't have to get the pop up to get the keys. Are you sure that you have unlocked community prizes?
    Yes. I got the pop up that told me I was eligible for the community prizes. I realize that you don't have to get the pop up notifications, but it helps.....