Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do rainbow pots drop explorer permits?

Fashion Designer

Do rainbow pots drop explorer permits?

They're not listed in inventory as a drop. Just want to double check. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    if you are talking about the pot of gold that is currently on sale-no. if you are talking about something else, then i don't know
    -shortdanzr aka wicked red
    [Though she be but little, she is fierce]

*accepting new neighbors. I answer all requests, but don't visit daily

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerted7 View Post
    They're not listed in inventory as a drop. Just want to double check. Thanks.
    I've only ever gotten Expansion Permits from the Rainbow Pots - sometimes two at a time - but sadly I don't think they've added the Explorer Permits to any of the older items.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I've only ever gotten Expansion Permits from the Rainbow Pots - sometimes two at a time - but sadly I don't think they've added the Explorer Permits to any of the older items.
    Thank you. I had an expansion permit AND a trade ticket drop from the same rainbow pot yesterday. So I was wondering.

Fashion Designer
    I really thought I had something on my board that had a chance to drop explorer permits. Was it from an event?? If it's not rainbow pot, Isn't there something that has a chance to drop them? ... I can't find info in inventory.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Nothing drops these permits yet. And as AnnirasSweets said above it's unlikely to be added to the rainbow pots but that would be awesome if it was.

Fashion Designer
    I stock up on rainbow pots because they drop expansion permits and other goodies. One time I got an expansion permit and 6 gems out of a pot.
    The only thing I've seen so far that drops explorer's permit is the bag of treats (it looks like a bag of candies) from a Halloween event. They're choppable (only 1 chop) and they also have a rare chance of dropping a vampire bat (which has a 12 hour timer and has a chance to drop expansion permit). Sadly you can't get these bags anymore.
    Last edited by Melany77; 03-24-20 at 02:12 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Thanks Melany! I'll add that info to the Guides later on...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Melany77 View Post
    ... The only thing I've seen so far that drops an Explorer's Permit is the Bag Of Treats ...
    OMG I never knew this!
    I just found 6 in my inventory!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thanks Melany! I'll add that info to the Guides later on...
    You're welcome. Actually thank you SW for keeping excellent information and such a well organized guide.

I went back and found the event. Below is the info on the possible drops of bags of treats. On page 65 of the event's page I also found AnnirasSweets' post with the Baron in a faerie outfit. I almost forgot about it. Hilarious.

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?106259

Bag of Treats - (Card)
    Storable: Yes
    Info: Open for a chance to find exclusive decorations and a rare chance to find the Vampire Bat pet!
    Type: Decoration
    Class: Plants
    Source: Event
    Size: 1x1
    Requirements: 30 gems
    Drops: Vampire Bat, Iron Ore, Wisp Lantern, Glimmerbulb Pop, Cabbage Pop, Lumin Pop, Sap, Hot Pepper Pop, Sapling Pop, Jewels, Sugar, Sapling Pop, Expansion Permit, Spellbound Pop, Glimmer Pop, Spellbound Dew, Wood, Explorer's Permit, Water, Enchanted Lantern, Lemon Pop, Earth Wisp, White Petal, Glimmerdust, Golden Apple, MIthril, Mithril Pop, Golden Nugget
    Events: Sweet Surprises - October 2018

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast