Thread: How to unlock old goal ovens

New Resident

Exclamation How to unlock old goal ovens

I have not played the game for just over 2 years and now I?m back and playing. I was wondering if there is anyway to unlock the goal ovens. I think it?s unfair that they are locked. If anyone can shed some light I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweets830 View Post
    I have not played the game for just over 2 years and now I?m back and playing. I was wondering if there is anyway to unlock the goal ovens. I think it?s unfair that they are locked. If anyone can shed some light I would really appreciate it! Thanks in advance!
    There is not a way to unlock them; unless they return for a goal in the future.
    67/67 Regular Flytraps
    2/2 Flytrap Variants
    1+ Extra Flytrap

70 Flytraps Combined

Last updated 17/3/24

(Only Actively Playing Farm Story 2)

Nightclub Owner
    Sorry but as of now the only way to get appliances/recipes that are locked is if they are relisted for a 5 day goal.

EDIT: LOL, Kappy beat me by a few seconds it seems.

New Resident
    Ok..what are the chances of them doing that???? Have you seen it done recently? I wonder how we can request it to the developers. I understand that it would not be fair to unlock it for anyone because people put time and possibly money into finishing them but I would like to have a second chance.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sweets830 View Post
    Ok..what are the chances of them doing that???? Have you seen it done recently? I wonder how we can request it to the developers. I understand that it would not be fair to unlock it for anyone because people put time and possibly money into finishing them but I would like to have a second chance.
    There is a speculation calendar that shows when the future 5 Day Goals will likely be released in the Speculation thread here (though this was created a while ago so there's no way to be sure if the virus closings in the US will alter or affect the dates): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1604408

These goals have used many appliances that were previously released through goals, though there's no way to know which specific appliance will be used ahead of time. You can also look back through the forum to see the threads for the previous 5 Day Goals (the thread title includes if the goal is 5 or 15 days) to see which appliances have been relisted this way.

If you want to request specific things in the game, there is a forum for that here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...s-amp-Feedback

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    There is a speculation calendar that shows when the future 5 Day Goals will likely be released in the Speculation thread here (though this was created a while ago so there's no way to be sure if the virus closings in the US will alter or affect the dates): https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...=1#post1604408

These goals have used many appliances that were previously released through goals, though there's no way to know which specific appliance will be used ahead of time. You can also look back through the forum to see the threads for the previous 5 Day Goals (the thread title includes if the goal is 5 or 15 days) to see which appliances have been relisted this way.

If you want to request specific things in the game, there is a forum for that here: https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispl...s-amp-Feedback
    Wow thanks so much!!! I will look into this! Thanks