Thread: Warrior Wings : World Event - Mar 17 2020

Warrior Wings : World Event - Mar 17 2020

In the Warrior Wings event, you and other players will collect Jungle Hearts to earn individual and community prizes!

You can earn Jungle Hearts by doing the following:

• Earn up to 1000 points by raising a Primal Sky Dragon to level 10
    • 5x points for winning battles
    • 3x points for Breeding your dragons
    • 1x Hatching dragons from your nests
    • 1x Harvesting food at your Farms
    • 3x Evolving your dragons
    • Obtaining the Hidden Idol and Terrific Treasure decorations

Hatch or craft the Primal Sky Dragon and send it on the Terror's Heart, Terror's Mind, and Terror's Hand Adventures to earn many points!

Once you collect enough Jungle Hearts to earn the first individual prize, the second individual prize will unlock. After the community collectively gathers enough Jungle Hearts to earn a community prize, all players who have collected enough Jungle Hearts to be eligible will receive it. Your Prizes will be placed in your storage. Have fun!

Individual Prizes

Prize Hearts Description

Hidden Idol

  

 Visit your Hidden Idol
     every 4 hours to collect
     15 Jungle Hearts
      
    Jungle Gem

    

  

 Use these to craft your
     Primal Sky Dragon
     during the Warrior
     Wings Event

Terrific Treasure

  

  

 Visit your Terrific
     Treasure every 4 hours
     to collect 100 Jungle
     Hearts

Aerial Dragon

  

 Rarity: Super Rare
     Type: Stone, White
     Incubation: 15 hours

Slipstream Dragon

  

 Rarity: Ultra Rare
     Type: Stone, White
     Incubation: 20 hours

Executive Chef
    Where is everyone? Fellow players, mods, community managers? Has the COVID virus got other people thinking about other things? I thought a lot of people would be playing the game and posting on the internet during this time of self-isolation. I hope everyone is faring ok: staying healthy and not losing jobs.

How is everyone doing in the community event? I'm not doing so well. I had to craft the dragon on all of my accounts, and I'm still working, so I haven't had much time to participate and keep up with collecting points.

On one of my accounts I try to get as many of the Rainbow type dragons as possible, so I'm really hoping to do well in this tournament, but it doesn't look too good on that front, too. I will use gold if I have to!

Rhino Keeper
    I've not been able to log into the game the whole day! So I'm missing out on collecting the points for food, breeding and everything else. This is so frustrating. And my data network is working fine.

Nightclub Owner
    Hi all: I'm still playing but had to craft Primal Sky after trying to breed it a million times and failing so I was delayed in sending it out on quests. Hoping to get enough points to make the final individual prize.

I am worried about the community prizes. Every single WE comes down to the developers adjusting the count on the final day so that we can get the prizes. Since the mods & devs have been soooo checked out here lately, I fear that this might be the first event where we don't make it as a community
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage