Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Hi all! I have the requirements and will load them all now. The biggest thing to remember with a storybook is that you have a day to complete each chapter and you have to wait till changeover (like when you normally get your 'new day' to start) for the next chapter to open up. If you use gems to start day 2 now for eg and then don't use anymore, you will wait 2 days to get to chapter 3. You can take longer, just can't take less! Make sure you read the instructions on page 1 for a better explanation.

And yes, it's been ages since we had a storybook! Lucky I have a template for that still Give me half an hour and keep refreshing page 1. I'll load all of the prize info first in post 2 now though. Good luck all

Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Hi all! I have the requirements and will load them all now. The biggest thing to remember with a storybook is that you have a day to complete each chapter and you have to wait till changeover (like when you normally get your 'new day' to start) for the next chapter to open up. If you use gems to start day 2 now for eg and then don't use anymore, you will wait 2 days to get to chapter 3. You can take longer, just can't take less! Make sure you read the instructions on page 1 for a better explanation.

And yes, it's been ages since we had a storybook! Lucky I have a template for that still Give me half an hour and keep refreshing page 1. I'll load all of the prize info first in post 2 now though. Good luck all
    You are a godsend!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stonecast1935 View Post
    You are a godsend!
    @SpiritWind and @ShibuyaCloth for the win!

you're all so very welcome.

I'm just waiting on the upgrade info for the Light Tower, but the rest is ready to go. So, also @ClassySnake for the win too!

Fashion Designer
    I really appreciate everyone’s tips on this style event. I think I’ve done only 1 in the past and it went horribly for me. Hopefully this will go better... good luck everyone!
    Queendom name - Codex Realm
    Lower Level Queendom - TheNameOfTheWind (ID: WiseMansFear )
    I accept all neighbor requests but do not visit often.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by skruffi23 View Post
    I've copied & pasted this from the Ice Queen storybook event, but same guidelines apply for all SB's

1. It's not that you have one day to complete a chapter - it's that another chapter won't UNLOCK until the next day.
    2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
    3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.
    4. If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!).

remember NOT to upgrade the light tower and keep topping up on whatever we need to collect/make. Make loads (26 are needed) and use the fast worker boost before upgrading.
    reminder: do not upgrade the building until you are done collecting all your extra materials or until the next chapter starts as otherwise if you close the chapter
    special materials stop dropping and you have to wait until the next day before you can collect them again so you can't get ahead for the next day.
    Thank you so much for the reminder! I gemmed ahead and upgraded totally forgetting about that ::doh!::

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    New day usually starts at 12 am pacific standard time.
    12 am Pacific DAYLIGHT time

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    And these are the requirements to upgrade the light tower to lvl 2 (second day, task 3).
    I am sorry S8, no clue what you were thinking, but this is the end of the line for me: 15 golden eggs....
    I am out and my money will stay in my pocket. I will refrain from more comments, cause they will not be nice, but this is AGAIN a bad example that customer satisfaction is not that high on S8s list.
    Good luck to all in this story book event
    Is electrified wood dropping before day 2 unlocks? I'm waiting on day two to unlock and I've chopped two trees and none dropped so far. Just want to make sure this is how it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Is electrified wood dropping before day 2 unlocks? I'm waiting on day two to unlock and I've chopped two trees and none dropped so far. Just want to make sure this is how it should be.
    Yes that's right...

And for everyone: make sure you read post 2 if you read nothing else! Don't fully upgrade if you want to keep getting drops as drops between chapters may cease. Plus, I have the upgrade requirements, so transferring all of that now.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know what the max will be on the electrified wood? Anyone remember what the max was on snowflakes?

Edit: found my answer. Cap on snowflakes was 200
    Last edited by gridgirl; 03-19-20 at 08:47 PM. Reason: Found answer

Page 5 of 41 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast