Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Chapter 1 of 10 -
    2 of 3 goal
    Visit Jeweler x 1

Chapter 1 of 10 -
    3 of 3 goal
    Build the Light Tower's Foundation
    Found in Market - 100 coins
    Construction items: 30 Blue Petal, 20 Glimmerdust, 30 Living Wood, 30 Purple Petal

Those trees are absolutely gorgeous!

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, it's been forever since the last storybook event! I remember only one I've participated in, but no clue what its name was. So, those of you who remember past events: Is there any advantage to starting later? I seem to remember that some players waited a bit before starting and thus had a different timeline, but right now I can't think what good that would do.

Rhino Keeper
    Also, PSA: The next chapter doesn't start until the next day in this type of event. Gemming ahead before that is useless, you'd only have to wait even longer until you can continue.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Yes, it's been forever since the last storybook event! I remember only one I've participated in, but no clue what its name was. So, those of you who remember past events: Is there any advantage to starting later? I seem to remember that some players waited a bit before starting and thus had a different timeline, but right now I can't think what good that would do.
    Generally if you wait you can see the details of the early starter and get better insight in what needs to be done or if you want to do it at all.

Rhino Keeper
    Being like say a day behind others helps you anticipate the tasks in advance and prepare accordingly. I remember one storybook that requires a level 5 or 6 building at a time when spellbound dew was rare. The delay helped in buying time to acquire that (then) rare resource.

Having said that, I'm finding it difficult to manage the urge to click start. To click or not to click

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Generally if you wait you can see the details of the early starter and get better insight in what needs to be done or if you want to do it at all.
    Yeah, that's generally true with events.

Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Being like say a day behind others helps you anticipate the tasks in advance and prepare accordingly. I remember one storybook that requires a level 5 or 6 building at a time when spellbound dew was rare. The delay helped in buying time to acquire that (then) rare resource.

Having said that, I'm finding it difficult to manage the urge to click start. To click or not to click
    That makes sense, I guess. So even though the total time to complete the event doesn't change (right?), you'd get more time to prepare for the event before it starts. Have I got this right?

I'm with you, I'm not sure I can wait. I think I'll risk it. I'm not one of the most advanced players out there by any means, but I'm in a pretty good position, I believe.

And these are the requirements to upgrade the light tower to lvl 2 (second day, task 3).
    I am sorry S8, no clue what you were thinking, but this is the end of the line for me: 15 golden eggs....
    I am out and my money will stay in my pocket. I will refrain from more comments, cause they will not be nice, but this is AGAIN a bad example that customer satisfaction is not that high on S8s list.
    Good luck to all in this story book event
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7FAFEAD3-73E0-4F64-9582-7F044CEBCC16.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	134.7 KB 
ID:	55031  

Rhino Keeper
    ...That makes sense, I guess. So even though the total time to complete the event doesn't change (right?), you'd get more time to prepare for the event before it starts. Have I got this right?...
    Absolutely! Each person will get the same amount of time - 24 hours per chapter, save for day 1 (depending on when you start).

...I'm with you, I'm not sure I can wait. I think I'll risk it. I'm not one of the most advanced players out there by any means, but I'm in a pretty good position, I believe...
    Great! All the best, and hope you have fun.

Page 2 of 41 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast