Page 17 of 41 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    When you tap on the Storybook Icon in the upper right of the screen, you'll see one of two things.

1 - If you've not finished all the goals, you'll see whichever goal you're currently working on.
    2 - If you've completed all the goals for the current chapter, you'll see a screen that counts down the hours and minutes until the next chapter unlocks along with the option to start the next chapter early for gems.

Here's an example of the chapter countdown:
    Attachment 55044
    Thanks. I was hoping they'd added a way to see the countdown without completing the goals.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    You only want to make the conductive blocks (and collect bolts and beams) for enough through chapter 5 because at Chapter 6 the trees start dropping spark flowers as well as beams. If you don't have energy to waste, carefully look at Shibuya's chart and spirit winds explanation of where materials come from.
    Yeah I'm just making enough for 5 and 6. Once I get to chapter six then I'm going to collect for the others.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Executive Chef
    I would do a before and after screenshot of the storybook, but I don't want to close my chapter yet.

Now my post doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Lol
    Last edited by riverly; 03-23-20 at 08:36 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Moderator Warning:
    This conversation about how much time there is till a new chapter starts or when the new day starts has derailed the thread and I've removed the majority of these posts from view. The original question has been answered. There is no countdown of the whole event, there is only a timer to tell you how long to the next chapter starts if you complete the 3 or 4 goals in the chapter you are currently in within 24 hours. Swearing on the forum, even in acronym form is not allowed in line with the forum rules.

Farm Supplier
    The pot of gold is also in sale. Has a chance to drop all 3 gold items.

Rhino Keeper
    I still cannot access the game I have submitted a ticket with support but I think I am going to fall behind.

Host(ess)
    I just started day 6 and the first goal is to purchase the Iron fountain, but the Iron fountain is locked and inaccessible in the market. Anyone else have this issue?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cascadia59 View Post
    I just started day 6 and the first goal is to purchase the Iron fountain, but the Iron fountain is locked and inaccessible in the market. Anyone else have this issue?
    Force closing and restarting the game usually seems to resolve this kind of issue. Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I've reached the part where spark flowers start to drop from spark trees. I'm getting an average of 5 spark flowers per spark tree, though it varies pretty widely (3 to 7 has been my experience). So unless someone forged to far ahead (like me, doh), no extra chopping of spark trees for spark flowers should be necessary.

Farm Supplier
    just collected from the Iron Fountain, got 3 Welder's Oil hopefully it won't go below 3.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos