Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    On Chapter 9 now, and Goal 1 is to visit Neighboring Kingdoms. Wording should be to visit Community Kingdoms. Make sure you do not waste time visiting neighbors.

Rhino Keeper
    On chapter 3 goal 1 the bolt drops were awesome. After that goal the bolt drops are horrible! Am I the only one?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    - Spark trees and rock outcropping are supposed to also drop materials we need in later chapters once we get there. So even if you have the energy to stock up on electrified wood and sturdy bolts early on (cap permitting), consider leaving some chopping for when those other materials start dropping so as not to waste energy.
    - Quite liking the format so far!
    thanks for this tip Queens Ransom. I'm going to stop stocking up on the beams and bolts until the other materials drop.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GameAddicted007 View Post
    That new person is @ClassySnake.
    I also suffer from repeated crushdowns of the game and when it restart it takes veeeery long time.

I feel sorry for all who don't have enough Golden Eggs for this event. Let me recommend you something: I bought three Golden Mines (bought them one by one on sale ? Black Friday, Christmas Sale or Easter Sale, don't remember which one), and neve regretted that though they cost a lot of gems. They give me daily golden items which I can trade for gems in Royal Exchange, so it is really worth investment of your gems&real money. Only they give golden nugget more rarely than golden apple or golden egg. For this reason I am always full of golden apples.
    Even when I had just one Golden Mine it was very helpful. Folks, it is worth of investment. If you cannot spend real money, craft food items and make 1-gem trades in your Royal Exchange, also we get at least 1 gem daily for watching ads ? it is possible, to save enough for the Golden Mine.
    So happy about the storybook event. I even forgot how to play those, we didn't have them since long.
    Thank you @SpiritWind, @ShibuyaCloth and @ClassySnake for increasing our chances for successful event!
    Good luck everyone.
    Another good source of golden eggs are the golden peacocks that you can create in the Mythic Research Center. They are one of my favorite creatures. Great drops from them including the special items chickens drop during vents.

Rhino Keeper
    And I have to say?I love storybook events!!!

Fashion Designer
    No! Same thing! I thought they were making it easy to give a little hope, but alas, same old thing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    On chapter 3 goal 1 the bolt drops were awesome. After that goal the bolt drops are horrible! Am I the only one?
    I noticed the same.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLongshot View Post
    Well I am out on Day 2. I am a level 20 player and only have 6 Golden Eggs. It will take way too long to get 15, even if I use all my energy just collecting chickens. Oh well.
    I remember waaay back when I started CS I had to skip a lot of events because of lack of needed items. Just keep playing and eventually it sometimes is easier. Remember, it just a game.

Another way to get gold eggs other than the golden mine and golden peacock (which I highly recommend getting if you are able to) would be to check your kingdom or inventory for Aileen, Celestine, Aetas, and Pilu. They give you gold items every now and then. Take them out and collect from them! It is worth the energy! (Now that I think about it I'm not 100% sure about Pilu but he gives good stuff all the same!)

Reached the end of goal 9, requiring the necessary light tower upgrade, but suddenly my iron fountain has stopped dropping welders oils, so it?s impossible to progress - not without buying them. Anyone else had this happen? Solutions?

Page 11 of 41 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast