Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    The Light Tower is centered perfectly in the middle now, THANKS S8!!
    Super cool you read the comments and changed it!
    Attachment 55077
    Thanks for listening and correcting Storm8!
    Love your work!
    The Light Tower is beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by martincasey15 View Post
    I got caught out with exactly this, but I didn?t catch it in time - I went on this morning to find that my tower was back to level 9, the fairy gone, the resources back in my inventory, and a 500 gems to purchase the fairy ?offer?.

(Quote updated... SW
    I have had this happen to me before. [Support comments removed] Now I take a picture every time I finish and then go back in 20-30 minutes later to make sure the items are still there. It happens about 1/4 of the time for me so I want to make sure my efforts aren?t in vain. Good luck!
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-31-20 at 12:54 PM. Reason: Removed Support comments

Chapter 7 goal 2 days to collect moth jewels. It automatically brings me to store where I have to buy the lantern for 20 gems. Is there a way not to spend the gems?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    Chapter 7 goal 2 days to collect moth jewels. It automatically brings me to store where I have to buy the lantern for 20 gems. Is there a way not to spend the gems?
    Moth Jewels drop from the Mothmonsters which spawn from Farmhouses. My goal took me to the market as well but thankfully SW's Page 1 info saved me from losing too much time on the issue.

Thanks!!!

Oh well clock for goodies shows 12 1/2 hours still but when I click event it says it expired even though last night I had more time on the clock. Don?t know why it jumped. I put probably 15 gems in it. Not happy about clock jumping but this is why I stopped buying gems in this game. I used to buy probably 500-1000 a year on sale during the major sales and a few here and there through year. Now it?s just adventures, videos which have become so stingy, and rarely animals. Hardly finish events anymore also, slowly working on main storylines and usually pick a spot in events to reach where I get at least something. I remember when I used to win every event, those were the days
    Last edited by janddolphins; 04-01-20 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Expired :(

Rhino Keeper
    I just got a tower plans request dated 6 days ago.... please stop with requiring neighbors to fill request in order for game play progress. This system is faulty and has been faulty for years, especially when so many people no longer play this game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    I just got a tower plans request dated 6 days ago.... please stop with requiring neighbors to fill request in order for game play progress. This system is faulty and has been faulty for years, especially when so many people no longer play this game.
    I've noticed this too. I hit decline.
    I do accept requests for other things. I think it was something like a guard. I can't remember exactly what it was.

Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041