Page 22 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    So far I'm averaging 3 welder's oil per collection. Given that we can still collect welder's oil even though we don't need any for chapter 7, we have a perfect opportunity to get ahead with our collections for chapters 8-10. We need a total of 60 welder's oil for those three chapters.
    It's a bit annoying to have to babysit the game a bit in order to collect every two hours, but it should be absolutely doable. And if anyone wants to throw money at the problem, there's always the possibility of buying a second fountain for 150 gems.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I do like the drops of the Mothmonster (a lot), but I'll have to see if I have enough energy to craft it. Light Tower has priority.
    I'm not saving energy yet, so if I'm able I always craft as much as I can.
    He will probably look good next to Marguerite and the Light Tower

I'm still liking this event a lot.
    I'm happy we are able to do more from now on, instead of waiting.
    If you dont have Treeples or Objection Tree its a good dropper of chopp able stuff used in some events. I have 5 Treeples and 2 Obj Trees so I think I will skip the MothMonster but I do like the art work

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    If you dont have Treeples or Objection Tree its a good dropper of chopp able stuff used in some events. I have 5 Treeples and 2 Obj Trees so I think I will skip the MothMonster but I do like the art work
    Haha, I don't have any of those, so I'm definitely trying for at least 1!

Rhino Keeper
    This is my first storybook event and I have to say I like it!! It’s stress free during an extremely stressful time.

Executive Chef
    Just wondering: do we need 24 moth monster drops for the event; the extra 40 are IF you decide to make a moth monster?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Just wondering: do we need 24 moth monster drops for the event; the extra 40 are IF you decide to make a moth monster?
    Correct 24 to complete the Light Tower and the goal but if you want the MothMonster you can knock the doors down on the Farmhouses.

Executive Chef
    Gingerbread farmhouse spawned the moth monster.

Fashion Designer
    I have only a few farmhouses and I have a hard time spawning enough moth monsters. I can't build more farmhouses without having to sell many buildings, due to the fact that special buildings like ice cream cottages also count toward limit. I don't understand why we have to have a limit on town buildings. A long time ago that made sense but now town buildings are no longer a coin making source like before since we have special items and buildings that drop a much higher coin amounts.

STORM8: Please increase the building limit as well as exempt special buildings from this limit. I've been wanting to buy special buildings like the winter cottages and farmhouses forever and can't because of this limit. I'm sure there're others that are like me. So what have you got to lose but another opportunity to get players to spend their gems?

Farm Supplier
    My game is resetting and glitching a lot! After these glitches and 30 gems, I was finally able to upgrade to a level 6 tower and Chapter 7, but now I can?t seem to spawn a Mothmonster. I cleared 34 farmhouses with out a spawn.☹️ What trees or other ways are there to spawn the Mothmonster?

I just noticed my workshop does not have the ability to craft a Mothmonster either. When does that appear?
    Last edited by linmii; 03-25-20 at 10:49 AM. Reason: Add info

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by linmii View Post
    My game is resetting and glitching a lot! After these glitches and 30 gems, I was finally able to upgrade to a level 6 tower and Chapter 7, but now I can?t seem to spawn a Mothmonster. I cleared 34 farmhouses with out a spawn.☹️ What trees or other ways are there to spawn the Mothmonster?

I just noticed my workshop does not have the ability to craft a Mothmonster either. When does that appear?
    Moth monsters spawn from farmhouses only. You need to leave the chapter open to continue to get event's drops, crafts and spawns. Next time do NOT finish the last step of the chapter, and only upgrade your tower when the next chapter is ready to start.