Page 15 of 41 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    Same thing happened to me, so yeah I think the max is 2.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Executive Chef
    Second collection from the Light Tower Level 10 was 2015 coins and Earth Wisp or Wisps (I am maxed out).

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    Second collection from the Light Tower Level 10 was 2015 coins and Earth Wisp or Wisps (I am maxed out).
    What is the timer for the Light Tower?
    Although I suppose we will only know the definite timer and drops after the event, right? Or is it different with this format?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    It's definitely a good idea to keep the chapter open and keep collecting fire flies, but I don't think it's realistic to collect all 140 in one day. Without buying extra firefly nests for gems, that would mean almost 12 hrs of non-stop collecting every ten minutes. I don't think that degree of babysitting is feasible for most of us - or even something we'd be willing to do if we could.
    But by all means, keep collecting throughout the day and don't upgrade early! It will definitely help!
    First, yes, firefly nests.

Second, what else are we all doing this week . Nothing but time on our hands...
    Third, if you don't upgrade the tower until the next chapter would start (from chapter 5 on), then you can continue to collect fireflies hand other materials in the later chapters) whenever you are able to log in.
    Last edited by HuckleTown; 03-23-20 at 10:50 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    What is the timer for the Light Tower?
    Although I suppose we will only know the definite timer and drops after the event, right? Or is it different with this format?
    See page 1, drops are known
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

15 golden eggs

Quote Originally Posted by CelineDragoness View Post
    And these are the requirements to upgrade the light tower to lvl 2 (second day, task 3).
    I am sorry S8, no clue what you were thinking, but this is the end of the line for me: 15 golden eggs....
    I am out and my money will stay in my pocket. I will refrain from more comments, cause they will not be nice, but this is AGAIN a bad example that customer satisfaction is not that high on S8s list.
    Good luck to all in this story book event
    There is no way around this using regular chickens etc and I am not spending any more money.
    Not a great quest if it is not equal for everyone

Rhino Keeper
    I have not been able to access the game for a couple of hours I keep getting the message check internet connection. It is not my internet because I can access other games, Amazon etc. Clearly the the issue is on their end.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ki250 View Post
    I have not been able to access the game for a couple of hours I keep getting the message check internet connection. It is not my internet because I can access other games, Amazon etc. Clearly the the issue is on their end.
    Feed the Hamster S8!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I just did the math.

Only gather necessary Electrified Wood and Sturdy Bolts until the Spark Flowers, receptively, the Sparking Rock are needed. That to optimize energy consumption:
    1) Gather 360 Electric Wood before Chapter 6
    2) Gather 230 Bolts before Chapter 9
    3) Craft 8 Electric Block before chapter 6, 10 Block before Chapter 9

It is not worth to collect to much in advance or you will need much more energy in the last 2 chapters. Moreover, crafting the Mothmonster should be done before chapter 9.
    Where you say Electric block, is this the conductive block that we start crafting in chapter 4? Thankyou
    My Queendom?s name is FarAway

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nukesters2 View Post
    Where you say Electric block, is this the conductive block that we start crafting in chapter 4? Thankyou
    My bad I mix all up. See page 1 for the corrected text.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...