Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ... 30363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    RE: PROBLEMS WITH REQUESTS

Getting a notice that some requests had already been made when you didn’t. This has been a problem in Dragon Story as well. You start checking off requests and the the game resets and the check marks disappear. If you check them again, you’ll get the notice. Solution: just check one, wait for it to disappear and ask the rest you want to make.

You see help given in your News feed but it’s not registered in your game. Do a force quit and restart. This time the plans did show in the inventory. I had 10 there but none in chapter page. Force quit and they showed up.

As a point of interest, I sent out over 100 requests around 2:30 am Sunday morning (I didn’t start right away) and had my 20 when I woke around 7:00 and had another 20 arrive today with 40 showing in inventory. Thanks to all the posts, I finished this morning with hours to spare and souvenirs of all the items. Good luck to those still working.

Wording was a bit confusing on the visiting but if you click on the button on the page, it does take you to the Community.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    You need to visit community members. S8 the wording is a problem once again!
    I don't know why the put that wording there. I only realized it after visiting 20 neighbours. You know how long it takes to visit 20 neighbours?! Sigh.
    Not all of us have the time to visit page 1 before checking into game.

Hi all! Thanks to all of you for the great help & info. I am very confused about the time span for this event. I had so many real life things to do. I thought I was a day behind, so I just upgraded my tower to level 7. Doesn’t this event end on Wednesday? Goal 8 didn’t start automatically like I expected. My icon says 4 days and the goal screen says 3 days left. Any ideas?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Elsie_Dee View Post
    Hi all! Thanks to all of you for the great help & info. I am very confused about the time span for this event. I had so many real life things to do. I thought I was a day behind, so I just upgraded my tower to level 7. Doesn’t this event end on Wednesday? Goal 8 didn’t start automatically like I expected. My icon says 4 days and the goal screen says 3 days left. Any ideas?
    It's different for everyone, it depends on when you started the event.
    But the timer for the Value Pack shows 1 day and 19 hours for me now, so than it will be over over for everyone.
    Most players have been done for a couple of days, maybe time has run out? You don't get any pop-ups? Maybe force close the game?
    Good luck!

Executive Chef
    The Light Tower is centered perfectly in the middle now, THANKS S8!!
    Super cool you read the comments and changed it!
    Makes this look a lot better :

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2608.jpg 
Views:	107 
Size:	273.7 KB 
ID:	55077

Cleared a piece of land specially for my new acquisitions.
    I think it's awesome we are given the chance to make more Mothmonsters after the event.
    Very much appreciated!
    (working on my 5th one, he will accompany Marguerite at the Iron Fountain)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-31-20 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    It's different for everyone, it depends on when you started the event.
    But the timer for the Value Pack shows 1 day and 19 hours for me now, so than it will be over over for everyone.
    Most players have been done for a couple of days, maybe time has run out? You don't get any pop-ups? Maybe force close the game?
    Good luck!
    Thanks for the answer. If the Value Pack is the correct time, does that mean I can?t finish because the chapters won?t open in time? I tried force closing several times, and Chapter 8 is still closed until the new day starts. Has anyone else had this problem?

Fashion Designer
    I finished the event with about 20 hours left. That was surprising as I was really worried about the last two chapters. I think it's one of the best events for ages.
    I haven't had a wisp essence drop for about 4 days from any of my regular droppers. Anyone else having that problem?

Executive Chef
    I am struggling with neighbour requests. I need 5 more. Argh

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Add me, then request and I'll look out for it

Edit. I am already your neighbour.
    Last edited by Flowersandgems; 03-31-20 at 03:34 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    Have you sent requests to all of your neighbors? You can still add active players and sent them requests too.
    You can add me if you want to, I'll respond as soon as I can. (ID RonjaR82)
    Good luck!