Page 29 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Normally, these event-related items are only listed for sale during the event and will be removed when the event is over. Sometimes the character/pet on offer will remain one price throughout the entire event while other times the item will drop in price in the last few days of the event. Never know which we'll get with s8...
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It doesn't have a 'sale' banner on it, it has 'new banner. So, 150 gems is the price; not a sale price. (and as Anniras says, it's possible it might be cheaper tomorrow, but maybe not, don't know....)

It's unusual for new items to be released for a low amount of gems though as Atlas. It only has a 2 day timer left, so it may not be available after this timer expires. Like all things though, I imagine it's possible for it to be re-released at some point in the future in a doorbuster or black Friday sale.
    Thank you both. I will wait until tomorrow to see if he goes on sale.
    If not, I think I will have to purchase him for 150.
    I don’t need the items he drops, but he looks great!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    It doesn't have a 'sale' banner on it, it has 'new banner. So, 150 gems is the price; not a sale price. (and as Anniras says, it's possible it might be cheaper tomorrow, but maybe not, don't know....)
    I think S8 should say Atlas in now for sale as opposed to on sale. On sale makes it seem like price has been marked down as opposed to for sale meaning it is now available to be purchased. I can see how on sale is confusing to players.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Farm Supplier
    I first got the announcement about him being for sale in general. Then, what I am talking about was a few days later. I got a splash banner just like when other event items have gone down in price partially through the events. The section in the market even had the sale banner over the corner showing that an item was for sale in that section. No other items were for sale in the section. So, there was no reason for the corner banner denoting the sale otherwise. We had already been alerted to the fact that he was in the market for his full price so there was no reason for them to tell us again that he was there, days later. It was the exact same as when other event items go on sale (not for sale, but when the price is marked down) partially through the event. The only thing was that the price was still the same.

I do agree though that they should differentiate between for sale and on sale. I think it is easy enough though because of the sale banners on the corner of the market section and the pictures themselves. Except this time they didn?t match is the only problem.

Rhino Keeper
    I’ve visited 50 kingdoms without problems.
    Then I sent the requests to my most active neighbors. I got already 2 responses. Unfortunately the game this time does not show from whom.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    I have to visit 59 community kingdoms, but when I try to do this the game is crashing!

What can I do now?
    I close the game, I closed my ipad, but nothing is working!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by judafarm View Post
    I have to visit 59 community kingdoms, but when I try to do this the game is crashing!

What can I do now?
    I close the game, I closed my ipad, but nothing is working!
    Try to visit either low level kingdoms which will require waiting a few minutes for the next cycle if no lower level appears. I just finished this bit and found players with low RP was good as they didn't have much on their boards.

As an aside, I visited a L13 kingdom and the amount of unopened land might be a huge barrier to wanting to continue. Plus the amount of high level 40 kingdoms that have barely expanded was striking. I didn't realise how much I took my spacious kingdom for granted...

You should also go for 0 social heart kingdoms as a lot of these looked like they were abandoned kingdoms so not so big.

Rhino Keeper
    Finally I have my 50 kingdoms!
    How?
    Well, after each trying the game chrased.
    Then I close my ipad, login again to the game and then I can visit 1 kingdom and then the game crashed again.
    Still that kingdom did count. So after 50 times closed my ipad, connet again to the game, I have the 50 counts.
    Its cost me lots and lots of time to do this!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Been trying to visit neighbors to see who?s active but game keeps crashing. This does not bode well for chapter 9 and visiting 50 communities!!
    Try this tip I was given. I have had way less issues since doing this.

1: make your Kingdom as small as possible on your board,
    2: move your screen so all, or as much as possible, of your kingdom is no longer visible ie: only vacant land, water, sea is visible,
    3: visit the lowest level kingdom you are offered,
    4: repeat steps 1 & 2 then go to the next kingdom by tapping on the red social heart instead of going home first, using step 3

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-27-20 at 04:19 AM. Reason: fixed quote

Rhino Keeper
    I still need 6 Tower Plans. Could someone send one to me ?
    Now only 5 instead of 6 !
    It's ok now.
    Thanks to everybody ;-)
    Last edited by Inachis2V; 03-27-20 at 04:35 AM.

Host(ess)
    Uhhh... my visiting/friend response log says that people have sent me ~5 tower building plans (it is the only requested item queued), but the quest itself says 2/20. I quit the game, then started again, yet it is still 2/20. Do other people have this problem as well?

Also, could we please have less "visit 50 kingdoms" in future events, because ugh! I have crashed and restarted my game some 30+ times this morning. Yes, I did the "visit low level kingdoms etc" tricks.