Page 23 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by linmii View Post
    My game is resetting and glitching a lot! After these glitches and 30 gems, I was finally able to upgrade to a level 6 tower and Chapter 7, but now I can?t seem to spawn a Mothmonster. I cleared 34 farmhouses with out a spawn.☹️ What trees or other ways are there to spawn the Mothmonster?

I just noticed my workshop does not have the ability to craft a Mothmonster either. When does that appear?
    Well I was just going to ask if you have officially opened Chapter 7 in that icon on upper right.
    I'm probably all wrong about that question.

Also, do you have a lot of walkers in your kingdom? Sometimes that interrupts the game.

If your Chapter 7 is still open, the mothmonster should be in your workshop. Second from the top.

I just realised I had again done my upgrade, and that closed down collection of all special items, or fabricating of blocks. My question to you is: does this block of special items also cover moth appearances at farmhouses?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by playmus View Post
    I just realised I had again done my upgrade, and that closed down collection of all special items, or fabricating of blocks. My question to you is: does this block of special items also cover moth appearances at farmhouses?
    probably so. And also oil will stop dropping.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-25-20 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Clarification

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Well I was just going to ask if you have officially opened Chapter 7 in that icon on upper right.

Also, do you have a lot of walkers in your kingdom? Sometimes that interrupts the game.

If your Chapter 7 is still open, the mothmonster should be in your workshop. Second from the top.
    Thanks for replying. Yes, I have opened the chapter book. That’s where I found out what the first goal for Chapter 7 is. I followed the button to a farmhouse. Then tapped every farmhouse on my game. I’ve since tapped over 40. It’s obviously not working and seems to be yet another glitch. Also, there is no Mothmonster goal in my workshop.

I’ve tried a hard reset with no success. I guess I’ll put in another help ticket. I’ll also remove most of my walkers. Thanks for the advice.

With a 5-7 day response time for a support help ticket, I guess I’m out of luck for this event.☹️
    Last edited by linmii; 03-25-20 at 11:26 AM.

Yes I realise all the special items are blocked from appearing: welders oil , fireflies, sturdy bolts, spark flowers and electrified wood.
    However, the summon mothmonster in workshop is available. so moths might be available?

Executive Chef
    Thanks for replying. Yes, I have opened the chapter book. That?s where I found out what the first goal for Chapter 7 is. I followed the button to a farmhouse. Then tapped every farmhouse on my game. I?ve since tapped over 40. It?s obviously not working and seems to be yet another glitch. Also, there is no Mothmonster goal in my workshop.

I?ve tried a hard reset with no success. I guess I?ll put in another help ticket. I?ll also remove most of my walkers. Thanks for the advice.
    Hope it works itself out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by playmus View Post
    Yes I realise all the special items are blocked from appearing: welders oil , fireflies, sturdy bolts, spark flowers and electrified wood.
    However, the summon mothmonster in workshop is available. so moths might be available?
    Good question! Let us know.

Executive Chef
    Linmii, do you have the conductive block craft in your workshop? Just wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post

Linmii, Have you assured that you do not have a unbeaten monster somewhere in a corner? I have a few monster spawners (Lair of Beasts, Troll sparring Pit, Prison) that I use to check.

Nightclub Owner
    My game is resetting and glitching a lot! After these glitches and 30 gems, I was finally able to upgrade to a level 6 tower and Chapter 7, but now I can?t seem to spawn a Mothmonster. I cleared 34 farmhouses with out a spawn.☹️ What trees or other ways are there to spawn the Mothmonster?

I just noticed my workshop does not have the ability to craft a Mothmonster either. When does that appear?
    I've spawned fangbeasts but no mothmonsters. I collected from farmhouses and tried chopping trees. Nada.

ETA : After three fangbeasts I finally got a moth monster to spawn just now.
    Last edited by bobbyrae; 03-25-20 at 11:58 AM.