Page 25 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    I just started Chapter 8.. I really really hope the Welder's Oil will still drop, or else I'm in serious trouble. (I need 35 more..)
    If necessary thing don't drop it must be a bug right?

I don't understand why all this is necessary in the first place... to stop drops when you finish the goal. Not really player friendly.

UPDATE : I'm on Chapter 8 - Goal 3, and everything still drops and spawnes luckily.
    But I don't see why it doesn't for some players (as long as they didn't finish the chapter)
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-26-20 at 04:55 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm currently on Chapter 8 Goal 3 and still have, Mothmonsters spawning, Fireflies, Oil, Spark Flowers and Sturdy Bolts still dropping.

I find I have a greater return of all required items using quick collect especially to spawn monsters.

Also, if I have glitches and do a hard start, it works better if after closing game I open a different application on my device before reopening Castle Story.

Good luck to us all and stay safe.

Farm Supplier
    Just started chapter 8 and everything is still dropping.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

What is "quick collect" and how do I use it?

I am on chapter 8 and there is still no goal to craft the moth monster. When does this goal appear and where do I craft him?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CoyoteMama View Post
    I am on chapter 8 and there is still no goal to craft the moth monster. When does this goal appear and where do I craft him?
    You can craft it in the Workshop. There is no goal for it, it's optional. It was available to craft from chapter 7.

Fashion Designer
    Got game back, still no oil. I?m at upgrading the tower on chapter 9!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirena1234567 View Post
    I don't use it, but from what I understand you select things to do (like tap 10 farmhouses) and then close the game. (not force-close, just close the game temporarily)
    When you open the game again it should have collected all the things you tapped, and/or spawned a monster.
    This is a quicker way to get things done and some people also use it when having unlimited energy.
    You have to be careful though not to tap to many things like 20 trees and use this trick, because the game can reset if you do.

I've tried it, but I don't like it.
    People who actually do this, please correct me if I explained it wrong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirena1234567 View Post
    After you tapped a bunch of stuff. If you have the latest version of iOS you can swipe from top down to show notifications.. and you dont really need to bring it all the way down just a quick down and let go. Also swiping on upper right to bring up shortcut window does the same thing. I found this the easy peasy way. Android might have the same scenario but never tested it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Got game back, still no oil. I?m at upgrading the tower on chapter 9!
    This has got to be a bug! I've scanned through previous posts and saw that another player had the same problem. (Beigeisthenewblack). Forgot what page.
    I wonder if it got straightened out for this player.