Page 19 of 41 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    Just to be clear, can I do the rest of the chopping for the conductive blocks and beams now that I am on Chapter 6, or do mothmonsters spawn later from both the rocks and trees? Thanks
    I *think* the mothmonsters spawn from farm houses, not rocks or trees. However, the rocks will start dropping sparking rocks (needed for crafting conductive beams) once you're supposed to upgrade the Light Tower to level 9, so don't collect all your sturdy bolts just yet.

Fashion Designer
    Just to be clear, can I do the rest of the chopping for the conductive blocks and beams now that I am on Chapter 6, or do mothmonsters spawn later from both the rocks and trees? Thanks
    For levels 6, 7, and 8 we need 10 total of conductive blocks, so 100 sturdy bolts from rocks. I'm planning on waiting until we need sparking rocks for conductive beams for level 9 to chop for the rest of the needed sturdy bolts.

I hope that makes sense. ♡

Rhino Keeper
    So collect just enough for the 10 blocks needed to level up to 8. Got it. Thanks

Fashion Designer
    So collect just enough for the 10 blocks needed to level up to 8. Got it. Thanks
    Collective wisdom appears to be the mothmonster is spawning from farmhouses. I forgot that part lol. Good luck 🍀

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Post #3 has the following info : 'Mothmonster, Workshop, 5 minutes - 40 moth jewels'

I can't find when we are supposed to make this.. am I missing it, or do we not have to make it?
    It was kind of weird and I didn't see anything about it while I was going through the goals. When I had finished all the goals, I read something about crafting the Mothmonster in the Forum. I thought I had just missed something. I then crafted 2 Mothmonsters. So far, the drops have not been very desirable. However, if you choose not to craft a Mothmonster, it is not required for anything that I can see.

Rhino Keeper
    While all this rock chopping is going on, if you have the room, I leave 4 rock outcroppings with 19 chops. Then for WW I only need one energy for the rock outcropping.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I've collected three times so far and have gotten 3 at each collection. Stymie has said that sometimes the fountain drops 4 in one collection, but I'm not sure if it also sometimes only drops 2.

I can't really answer your questions, but I suppose that towards the end (chapter 9 or 10 would be my guess) we get the option of crafting the moth monster. I don't think we HAVE to. But I'm really now sure. Would have to look up the Ice Queen event that this one is based on to find out more.
    I got from 1 to 4 Welder's Oils from the Fountain. Those drops were very generous for me.

Fashion Designer
    Anybody have this problem? I buy sparkle trees. Place them. Here comes the knight on horseback, trees disappear. Go to buy more, locked by goal! Have to hard close then I can buy more. Keeps happening. Don’t know if I am losing coins, but it is sure taking the funny out and I don’t need anymore frustration in my life.

Nightclub Owner
    I do hope that my Iron fountain is dropping more Welder's Oil. I need an average 16-17 Oil per day, that is 8 tending per day until event end...
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    So basically keep your chapters open so we can collect oil?
    I see 2 hour timer needed.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-24-20 at 03:15 PM.