Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

OK : Mothmonsters do spawn even though all other specials are halted!

Farm Supplier
    The glitches in my game seem to have resolved. I?m getting Mothmonsters to spawn and the crafting option is now in my workshop. I?m not sure how it became fixed, but am happy it did!

Now I?m off to try and catch up. 😊

Farm Supplier
    [QUOTE=playmus;1615230]Linmii, Have you assured that you do not have a unbeaten monster somewhere in a corner? I have a few monster spawners (Lair of Beasts, Troll sparring Pit, Prison) that I use to check.[/QUOTE

That was the first thing I checked!😀 Thanks though, it has happened to me in the past.

Rhino Keeper
    Second day a sale offer of Atlas is popping up, but no sale is happening, still costs 150 gems

Farm Supplier
    As of now I've gotten 4 Fangbeast, 1 Skunpupine, 12 Mothmonster.

The Toadstool farmhouses spawn monsters too, at least 2 of my jewels came form monsters I got collecting from that farmhouse.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Fashion Designer
    I’m on Chapter9 and did not get a drop from oil? Need lots and this is the first time it didn’t give any!

Fashion Designer
    Used gems to speed up, still no oil. This makes it impossible to upgrade tower!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Used gems to speed up, still no oil. This makes it impossible to upgrade tower!
    What goal of Chapter 9 are you on?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    What goal of Chapter 9 are you on?
    I?m on Chapter 8 and now no fireflies dropping at all. I?m going to need 30 fireflies for each of the last 3 chapters and we will need to make 14 glowing lights that take 2 hours each in potion shop, how are we suppose to do that in 3 days? This is impossible! I as so enjoying this game and now there is no way to finish.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I?m on Chapter 8 and now no fireflies dropping at all. I?m going to need 30 fireflies for each of the last 3 chapters and we will need to make 14 glowing lights that take 2 hours each in potion shop, how are we suppose to do that in 3 days? This is impossible! I as so enjoying this game and now there is no way to finish.
    Things are getting weird. But I'm wondering if the drops are connected to a particular goal. Have you made the Glowing Light in the potion shop?
    If true, that's kind of a sneaky change.
    I'm still on Chapter 7 and still getting oil and fireflies.
    Last edited by riverly; 03-25-20 at 10:51 PM.