Page 16 of 41 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    I am enjoying the creativity with the traps the last couple events. The light to catch a moth or the fly trap for the Glimerfly are thoughtful and clever.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    What is the timer for the Light Tower?
    Although I suppose we will only know the definite timer and drops after the event, right? Or is it different with this format?
    16 hours

Fashion Designer
    me too, thank you for sharing such an uplifting memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by pocopicasso View Post
    I gotta say, I LOVE fireflies! We used to catch and release nightly as a kid
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Farm Supplier
    for what I see we all need 4 Conductive Block and 25 Fire Flies to complete chapter 5, the same amount is needed for chapter 6. For chapter 7 we need 2 Conductive Block, so why don't we all try to craft materials needed one or two chapters ahead instead of stocking on drops, that way we can save time. I don't know about y'all but I'm trying to waste as little wood and stone as possible and only have two workshops so yeah...
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    for what I see we all need 4 Conductive Block and 25 Fire Flies to complete chapter 5, the same amount is needed for chapter 6. For chapter 7 we need 2 Conductive Block, so why don't we all try to craft materials needed one or two chapters ahead instead of stocking on drops, that way we can save time. I don't know about y'all but I'm trying to waste as little wood and stone as possible and only have two workshops so yeah...
    You only want to make the conductive blocks (and collect bolts and beams) for enough through chapter 5 because at Chapter 6 the trees start dropping spark flowers as well as beams. If you don't have energy to waste, carefully look at Shibuya's chart and spirit winds explanation of where materials come from.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Just had a pop up screen for a new Moth-man called Atlas for 150 gems. He's in the Feature Market area for the next 5 days. Back of the card says he drops golden eggs, eggs, jewels, bread and piles of seeds.

Banned
    Never realized how long 10 minutes was..

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    If you don't have the event screen that says "X hours until next chapter" then post in the Bugs thread, or notify support.
    I'm not seeing this but am not sure where to look. Is it on the main board or in the chapters screen?

Nightclub Owner
    When you tap on the Storybook Icon in the upper right of the screen, you'll see one of two things.

1 - If you've not finished all the goals, you'll see whichever goal you're currently working on.
    2 - If you've completed all the goals for the current chapter, you'll see a screen that counts down the hours and minutes until the next chapter unlocks along with the option to start the next chapter early for gems.

Here's an example of the chapter countdown:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9068.PNG 
Views:	98 
Size:	445.6 KB 
ID:	55044

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Just had a pop up screen for a new Moth-man called Atlas for 150 gems. He's in the Feature Market area for the next 5 days. Back of the card says he drops golden eggs, eggs, jewels, bread and piles of seeds.
    He looks great!
    150 gems is reasonable too. (I guess )

Spent all my gems on Feanor tho.
    I’ve saved up 50gems since then ... gonna be a crazy 5days trying to rustle up another 100gems.