Page 36 of 41 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier
    21 hours remaining and I'm still stuck at 14. I honestly thought I was going to be done by now and exclusively collecting to craft the Mothmonster but S8 had other plans LOL, I don't think I'll even be able to complete the event.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    21 hours remaining and I'm still stuck at 14. I honestly thought I was going to be done by now and exclusively collecting to craft the Mothmonster but S8 had other plans LOL, I don't think I'll even be able to complete the event.
    Send out requests to 20 neighbors that are active, you can send out a new batch today.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Send out requests to 20 neighbors that are active, you can send out a new batch today.
    Is there a limit? I just sent the request to all my neighbors... (not all at once, because the game can't handle that)
    For those who are trying to help others.. force closing can help you see requests. I just forced closed and saw a couple of neighbor request I couldn't see before the force-close. (update, force closing helps for seeing Building Instruction requests to!)

Don't give up people.. add a lot of players, players who visited you or who have at least 1 social rating hearts,.. and keep sending out requests and force close now and then.
    Good luck!
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-28-20 at 03:22 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    ... just a minor irritation ... the Light Tower visually only covers a 1x1 space, but takes in 2x2 space ...
    Yes! I was hoping the final upgrade would correct its misplacement.
    Storm8 can you please center the Light Tower on the 2x2.
    It is a good size , just being off-center leaves too much empty space around.
    Thanks so much.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Already did, I'm at 17 rn. but even If I completed I feel like I won't be able to complete the event. There's 19 hrs remaining and I have to complete chapter 9 and 10 so yeah, I wasted my time and golden eggs. (X _ X)
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    Already did, I'm at 17 rn. but even If I completed I feel like I won't be able to complete the event. There's 19 hrs remaining and I have to complete chapter 9 and 10 so yeah, I wasted my time and golden eggs. (X _ X)
    Did you check what you have to do in those goals/chapters? A lot (everything if you're in chapter 9) can be prepared in advance..

Fashion Designer
    Same as hagypagy, finished final goal in 20 seconds and am wacking mothmonsers so I can get my second one.
    I had to close and re-open the app for my neighbor requests to be recognized; I am sure everyone tried that but for those affected, you are not alone and can complete the event.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    I just found out that after completing the event, Mothmonsters can still be crafted in the Workshop AND Mothmonster still spawn from Farmhouses.
    I just don't know for how long. Anyone has any idea?
    If it's just for today (it's midday Saturday here in the Netherlands) I won't make it, but if it's longer.. I would like more of the serious looking, Wooden Beam dropping fellows!
    I think I'm gonna try, worst case I've lost some energy, best case = more Mothmonsters!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    The mothmonster craft is still in the workshop after the final upgrade.

Edit: snap RonjaR82!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hagypagy View Post
    Yes! I was hoping the final upgrade would correct its misplacement.
    Storm8 can you please center the Light Tower on the 2x2.
    It is a good size , just being off-center leaves too much empty space around.
    Thanks so much.
    I'd like to ask the same for the spark trees They are very pretty so I want to keep some out but being off centre limits how well they will fit in.