Page 32 of 41 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I have 131 neighbors and during the day I got 11 tower plans. S8 stop those ridiculous requests where we depend on our neighbors !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    I?ve visited 50 kingdoms without problems.
    Then I sent the requests to my most active neighbors. I got already 2 responses. Unfortunately the game this time does not show from whom.
    I sent requests to my neighbors early this morning and so far 0 responses! All this work and how will I finish in time?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ianhumph View Post
    Tips for visiting neighbours and community. Force close the game, clear data and cache then try, I managed to get through 50 kingdoms in around 40 minutes and send requests to ALL your friends NOT just 20.
    How do you clear data and cache?

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    How do you clear data and cache?
    For iPhone:

Go to settings, then tap Safari. Scroll down & tap Clear history & website data.

I'm also wondering, Huckletown, why we're asking for tower plans when we're just 2 steps from finishing...lol!
    This goal set should be at the beginning, on day 2. I guess, as usual, no one at S8 even thought this was logical....lol
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

New Resident
    I wish they would delete inactive players, or at least show us when a person last played, and allow us to un neighbour them.

Executive Chef
    It’s been 12 ours and I got only 11 Tower Plans so far. Did I say my neighbors were active? Well.....
    :-((
    i would try sending a few again. What do you have to lose?
    You'll get a message saying requests already sent. Or maybe it will go through.

Anyone having problems getting responses can just send me an invite. I'll be glad to help out!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ianhumph View Post
    How many others are experiencing a series of crashes or difficulty logging into the game? I suspect its the Storm8 servers unable to cope with the demand. It's definitely not my phone or internet connection. I estimate I have lost about 2 hours playtime because of it not to mention the loss of welders oil drops. S8 should appreciate that more people are going to play for longer periods given the circumstances and adjust to cope with this demand.
    Internet around the world is affected by the pandemic, with people working from home or being in quarantine. While your local area may not be affected at times, it will be common for available bandwidth to change in the near future. Not to mention we are coming into tornado season in the US with hurricane season shortly behind. So our playing will most likely be disrupted from time to time.

For those having problems visiting other community members, or neighbors, have you double checked that your apps are Not set to automatic background refresh? Is your mail on your device set to Push on request, or is it auto push? Are any instant messaging apps running in the background? How many apps have location services enabled constantly, instead of only while using? All these things that suck on your processor or bandwidth can cause problems. Plus, when visiting community members, I always look for low levels....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Anyone having problems getting responses can just send me an invite. I'll be glad to help out!
    Thank you. Just sent an invite. Still lacking some plans.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you. Just sent an invite. Still lacking some plans.
    tealbird81