Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Post #3 has the following info : 'Mothmonster, Workshop, 5 minutes - 40 moth jewels'

I can't find when we are supposed to make this.. am I missing it, or do we not have to make it?

Farm Supplier
    Do glimmer golems not exist anymore? I have only been getting Dire Boars from rock outcroppings. At this rate I'll be able to make a baby glimmer golem at Ivy's in about 5 yrs since they only seem to exist during monster hunts now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    just collected from the Iron Fountain, got 3 Welder's Oil hopefully it won't go below 3.
    I've collected three times so far and have gotten 3 at each collection. Stymie has said that sometimes the fountain drops 4 in one collection, but I'm not sure if it also sometimes only drops 2.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Post #3 has the following info : 'Mothmonster, Workshop, 5 minutes - 40 moth jewels'

I can't find when we are supposed to make this.. am I missing it, or do we not have to make it?
    I can't really answer your questions, but I suppose that towards the end (chapter 9 or 10 would be my guess) we get the option of crafting the moth monster. I don't think we HAVE to. But I'm really now sure. Would have to look up the Ice Queen event that this one is based on to find out more.

Farm Supplier
    My first iron fountain collection was only 2 Welder's oils.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I've collected three times so far and have gotten 3 at each collection. Stymie has said that sometimes the fountain drops 4 in one collection, but I'm not sure if it also sometimes only drops 2.

I can't really answer your questions, but I suppose that towards the end (chapter 9 or 10 would be my guess) we get the option of crafting the moth monster. I don't think we HAVE to. But I'm really now sure. Would have to look up the Ice Queen event that this one is based on to find out more.
    Just got 3 for my second collect but somebody just posted about getting only 2 so yeah
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Rhino Keeper
    Just to be clear, can I do the rest of the chopping for the conductive blocks and beams now that I am on Chapter 6, or do mothmonsters spawn later from both the rocks and trees? Thanks

Rhino Keeper
    My first collection of iron fountain was 2 oils as well☹️

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    My first iron fountain collection was only 2 Welder's oils.
    . My first two collections are 2 each time. Houston, I have a problem lol.

I think this would be a great time for the gold mine to be offered on sale ... May the powers that be, agree 😁

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post

Looks like it’ll be in chapter 7 or 8

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chemgirl77 View Post
    Do glimmer golems not exist anymore? I have only been getting Dire Boars from rock outcroppings. At this rate I'll be able to make a baby glimmer golem at Ivy's in about 5 yrs since they only seem to exist during monster hunts now.
    Lol. I’ve been getting golems regularly but I don’t get their milk each time so yeah 5 years sounds about right for the baby golem. You might need to post in the bugs thread if it continues