Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    I’m confused the tips say if you finish a chapter early, you have to wait tell the time runs out before you get the next chapter. How does anyone get to chapter 9 already? Does that mean you can speed up with gems but you can’t skip the whole chapter with gems.

You can spend gems to begin each chapter earlier.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bjkingdom8id View Post
    Another way to get gold eggs other than the golden mine and golden peacock (which I highly recommend getting if you are able to) would be to check your kingdom or inventory for Aileen, Celestine, Aetas, and Pilu. They give you gold items every now and then. Take them out and collect from them! It is worth the energy! (Now that I think about it I'm not 100% sure about Pilu but he gives good stuff all the same!)
    Pilu drops Golden Items along with Pedals, Fruit and Silver (multidropper). He's very good

Quote Originally Posted by topmom952 View Post
    I remember waaay back when I started CS I had to skip a lot of events because of lack of needed items. Just keep playing and eventually it sometimes is easier. Remember, it just a game.
    This event was only meant for the true CS veterans. I did a quick survey amongst my neighbors (i got loads of them) which are 3 lvls higher or lower then me and all of them couldn't participate due to lack of golden eggs. I am lvl 37.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-22-20 at 01:23 AM. Reason: Flaming comments removed

Rhino Keeper
    So, if I get the maths right we need 26 conductive blocks. That’s 260 sturdy bolts. And the drop rate went down since goal 4.
    Happy chopping :-)
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    @ShibuyaCloth: I just checked your table of requirements against mine and I think you are missing 25 spark flowers for the level 6 Light Tower. Just FYI.

Rhino Keeper
    Oh shoot, I chopped more electrified wood than I was going to before the spark flowers started to drop from spark trees as well!
    I thought the spark flowers would start only once we reached chapter 7, so I collected all the electrified wood I was going to need before that (and started crafting the corresponding conductive blocks). But if they start at chapter 6 already, I've now collected more than necessary. And that means, I only need another 280 electrified wood. Hopefully the drop rate for the spark flowers is high enough so I don't have to spend extra energy on them and end up with an excess of electrified wood. :-(

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    So, if I get the maths right we need 26 conductive blocks. That’s 260 sturdy bolts. And the drop rate went down since goal 4.
    Happy chopping :-)
    It's a total of 310 sturdy bolts for the whole event actually, because the lv. 3 Light Tower required 50 sturdy bolts. But for the crafting part, you are correct. ShibuyaCloth has provided a helpful table on page 1 as well.
    I need another 115 sturdy bolts myself, but I'm not chopping more than absolutely necessary before spraking rock starts dropping from rock outcroppings as well, so I don't waste energy. But then again, I have some stored energy and am not dependent on the free refills, so I can do my chopping whenever I like. My calculus would probably change if energy was my bottleneck.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    @ShibuyaCloth: I just checked your table of requirements against mine and I think you are missing 25 spark flowers for the level 6 Light Tower. Just FYI.
    Indeed, it slipped out! Well spotted. Also what I am missing is the drop rate for the Fire Flies and Welder's Oil.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Indeed, it slipped out! Well spotted. Also what I am missing is the drop rate for the Fire Flies and Welder's Oil.
    I don't know about the fire flies, but Stymie has reported that up to 4 welder's oil drop per collection. I would calculate a conservative 0.5 energy per oil.