Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    For Goal 6, my first collection from the Iron Fountain was 4 Welder's Oils. Good to see that each collection doesn't drop only 1 Welder's Oil. Collection time is 2 hours.
    Thanks for forging ahead and providing this information! So could you buy only one Iron Fountain?

Banned
    [QUOTE=SofiaDeo;1614883]
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I guess it depends. I am looking for Pile of Seeds now, and a Glimmerdust dropper is good. I try to put everything out & collect from it on WW (except the last, where I did nothing but chop rocks/quick collect & got about 20 gold nuggets) so I have a fair amount of gold eggs. But I am also lucky, I did the event with the Pot of Gold craft & they slowly but regularly drop gold items. I also am interested in another a Living Wood dropper.

Love the idea to store fully grown trees, thanks!
    Be careful with the buying a bunch of trees cause they prolly will turn to decorations after event is over unless you want them as decorations. And also once placed if your game crashes or you forget and close game they become unstorable. Leaned that the hard way with some event way back and had kingdom full of unstorabale trees. those back then did let you chop them. S8 has been changed how they do it. I think as of late they become decoration after event.

Executive Chef
    Does anyone know if Storm8 is working on stopping the incredibly annoying game resets? They seem worse with the free energy things on Wednesday; I’ve had it reset THREE times on the last one and I need to reset the game and I wait until after all the advertisements load before I can get back to using the energy I earned.

I have posted in the bugs section but it doesn’t seem to make any difference.

I am so grateful to SpiritWind and everyone else who moderates and gems ahead to help us know what is coming up so we can better plan. I also appreciate the new person who seems to be with Storm8. Sorry I searched through the last 6 pages to find your name and thank you directly. It helps so much to know our concerns are heard and are being fixed when drops are super low or things aren’t dropping when they should like the Spring Chick in the last event.

I know I complain so I try to also compliment ;-)

That new person is @ClassySnake.
    I also suffer from repeated crushdowns of the game and when it restart it takes veeeery long time.

I feel sorry for all who don't have enough Golden Eggs for this event. Let me recommend you something: I bought three Golden Mines (bought them one by one on sale — Black Friday, Christmas Sale or Easter Sale, don't remember which one), and neve regretted that though they cost a lot of gems. They give me daily golden items which I can trade for gems in Royal Exchange, so it is really worth investment of your gems&real money. Only they give golden nugget more rarely than golden apple or golden egg. For this reason I am always full of golden apples.
    Even when I had just one Golden Mine it was very helpful. Folks, it is worth of investment. If you cannot spend real money, craft food items and make 1-gem trades in your Royal Exchange, also we get at least 1 gem daily for watching ads — it is possible, to save enough for the Golden Mine.
    So happy about the storybook event. I even forgot how to play those, we didn't have them since long.
    Thank you @SpiritWind, @ShibuyaCloth and @ClassySnake for increasing our chances for successful event!
    Good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    The fully upgraded building (light tower?) supposedly has a chance to drop earth wisps, wisp lanterns, trade tickets and even expansion tickets. So similar to the Post Office from a previous event, I guess.
    I did miss that about the upgraded building, thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post

Be careful with the buying a bunch of trees cause they prolly will turn to decorations after event is over unless you want them as decorations. And also once placed if your game crashes or you forget and close game they become unstorable. Leaned that the hard way with some event way back and had kingdom full of unstorabale trees. those back then did let you chop them. S8 has been changed how they do it. I think as of late they become decoration after event.
    I'm still able to chop my icy willows from the Ice Queen event. They no longer drop snowflakes, but they do give wood and living wood. The spark trees appear to have the same properties, but use your best judgement, as always.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Thanks for forging ahead and providing this information! So could you buy only one Iron Fountain?
    You can buy only one for coins. You can buy more in the Market for 150 gems each.

Thanks for the tip about storing the trees, I'll have them there, however things shakeout. It's been a toss-up lately whether the chopped items turn into deco.

I second the opinion that the Golden Mine is well worth a buy. I bought 2 and they have been my best gem purchases in this game.

How are people on day three?

Edit: never mind I see the gem to next chapter option

Fashion Designer
    I’ve never seen the gold mine for sale, will continue to seek it.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    I?ve never seen the gold mine for sale, will continue to seek it.
    Yes definitely a good idea as others have said. The proportion of gold nuggets compared to getting golden eggs and apples is definitely lower for me but it?s still a good investment, I bought 2 and never regretted it. I think 2 is a good number for me bc I usually get black flagged for eggs and apples so I see no point in getting more.

Page 9 of 41 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast