Page 38 of 41 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Stupid reset
    Paid 16 gems to speed up collection, got oil, made 2 parts, collected and game reset, now still need 5 with 7ish hours to go

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by transberry View Post
    Stupid reset
    Paid 16 gems to speed up collection, got oil, made 2 parts, collected and game reset, now still need 5 with 7ish hours to go
    So where does the energy go when it resets? Just now and the last at least once the energy I used reset and disappeared. I had to click on a daily energy giver to get the energy that was stolen. It resets pretty much every time I purchase energy packs and in the past when the unlimited energy ended I would have full energy but lately I have even LESS energy than I had before purchasing the unlimited energy. I usually purchase extra of those because I can accomplish a bunch of stuff but the last several months it’s feeling more like a ripoff and not provable without videoing it from start to finish.

Host(ess)

Tower plan requests

Quote Originally Posted by awesome6204 View Post
    So I finally finished my 50 visits and requested the tower plans, then got a message saying I had already sent requests to 17 neighbors today! does that mean I can?t finish chapter 9 till tomorrow? I haven?t requested anything in ages, so. it sure why I got this message.
    I got the same message (with a different number) and I also haven?t requested anything from anyone in months. I've gotten 10 replies, but that's it. Hopefully I have time tomorrow to request and get the remaining plans. If they are going to put a block in the road, they should do it earlier in the sequence.

Not receiving golden eggs

Hi-
    I have not been receiving the golden eggs when I feed my chickens. I have 30-35 chickens, have fed them at least 5 times each and received only one golden egg. It has been very frustrating.

I realize it is too late for this quest but I would like to get it fixed before I need it again. When I sent a message to Storm8, I got a reply that they don?t help with game play. This isn?t really game play, I don?t think. I believe it is more of a bug.

Is there anything you can do to help me? This is not the first problem I?ve had with the game but it?s becoming the last straw. If nothing can be done, I might as well delete the game and quit. It isn?t fun to play a game that doesn?t work.

Thank you,
    Bobbi

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mizBob13 View Post
    Hi-
    I have not been receiving the golden eggs when I feed my chickens. I have 30-35 chickens, have fed them at least 5 times each and received only one golden egg. It has been very frustrating.

I realize it is too late for this quest but I would like to get it fixed before I need it again. When I sent a message to Storm8, I got a reply that they don?t help with game play. This isn?t really game play, I don?t think. I believe it is more of a bug.

Is there anything you can do to help me? This is not the first problem I?ve had with the game but it?s becoming the last straw. If nothing can be done, I might as well delete the game and quit. It isn?t fun to play a game that doesn?t work.

Thank you,
    Bobbi
    I'm afraid there is nothing to fix.
    Golden Items (eggs, nuggets and apples) are one of the most rare resources in the whole game.
    The drops are random and very very rare. Especially with normal chickens.
    I think you have a better chance at the Hatchery, but that's still a very very small chance.
    It's normal for starting players not to have many Golden Items. Over time you start winning/ earning items/ buildings that have a better chance at dropping the Golden Items.

For example, there are Golden Peacocks available in the Mythic Research Center. They are a very good source for Golden Items (still a rare drop though)
    I don't know what level player you are, but it takes a while for a starting player to have the resources (Golden Troll Tokens) to buy the Mythic Research Center.

This is part of the beauty of the game.. to slowly build up your Kingdom.
    If you want everything at once, I'm afraid this is not the game for you.

I do understand it's frustrating to not be able to participate in all events. It's always hard for starting players.
    But, when starting, there are very many Main Story Line Quests to work on (with nice and helpful rewards at the end).
    I suggest new players focus on those, and try to do what you can in other event.
    You'll see that in time, you will get farther and farther in events, picking up some nice (intermediary) prizes on the way.. until you find you can keep up/ finish events.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-29-20 at 02:53 AM.

When does this event end? I finished my tower yesterday, the countdown only had a few hours on it. I am still spawning from farm houses, and there is a sale offer for 4 days with event items.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamaforbes View Post
    When does this event end? I finished my tower yesterday, the countdown only had a few hours on it. I am still spawning from farm houses, and there is a sale offer for 4 days with event items.
    Wednesday, like any event, 1 or 2 weeks span.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    I am supposed to be on the last day. Instead of getting the final day, I have an error that says the story is expired but I can pay 500 gems to finish. Please fix ASAP.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Wednesday, like any event, 1 or 2 weeks span.
    Cool so I have until Wednesday to make a second Mothmonster. That?s awesome. Does that mean you can finish the tower and just can’t win Marguirite? That’s pretty cool too. I saw I had a pack that was good for 4 days and was surprised since it had finished for me

Sorry about the person who Storm8 pulled the plug. Hopefully it will get fixed
    Last edited by Galadraal; 03-29-20 at 06:26 AM. Reason: Thought of something else

Rhino Keeper
    Storm8 please fix the light tower! It looks like it only needs to be 1x1. Please change it!