Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Peroldrado View Post
    Does anyone know what the requirements are for conductive beam and conducting block?
    Page 1 has all of the crafts and goal info. Look at the top post 3.

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 2 - check. I chopped those pretty purple trees until I reached the cap for electrified wood (200), then upgraded the tower to level 2, because having reached the max for electrified wood, I saw no upside to keeping the chapter open. This will change, once we get the workshop craft, but for now I'm waiting almost 24 hours for the next chapter and restocking (normal) wood in the meantime.
    Last edited by queens_ransom; 03-20-20 at 12:37 AM. Reason: wrong material name used

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Chapter 2 - check. I chopped those pretty purple trees until I reached the cap for conductive wood (200), then upgraded the tower to level 2, because having reached the max for conductive wood, I saw no upside to keeping the chapter open. This will change, once we get the workshop craft, but for now I'm waiting almost 24 hours for the next chapter and restocking wood in the meantime.
    Thanks for confirming my own thoughts about there being no reason not to upgrade if you have 200 Electrified Wood.
    I'm liking this event so far

I do feel sorry for those who don't have the Golden Eggs.
    But maybe better to have to stop now, than finding out you can't complete the event at the end?
    That's even more frustrating.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Page 1 has all of the crafts and goal info. Look at the top post 3.
    Oh thanks. Somehow missed that.
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Thanks for confirming my own thoughts about there being no reason not to upgrade if you have 200 Electrified Wood.
    I'm liking this event so far

I do feel sorry for those who don't have the Golden Eggs.
    But maybe better to have to stop now, than finding out you can't complete the event at the end?
    That's even more frustrating.
    Well, at least it's golden EGGS and not nuggets. I don't mind the eggs at all, but of course if you don't have enough, they can take a long time to obtain...
    I've made some calculations (I have my own Excel sheet which functions similarly to the one rosewood_keep always posts), and we don't need all that much of any one material. However, I know nothing about drop rates yet, so we'll see how everything pans out.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    Well, at least it's golden EGGS and not nuggets. I don't mind the eggs at all, but of course if you don't have enough, they can take a long time to obtain...
    I've made some calculations (I have my own Excel sheet which functions similarly to the one rosewood_keep always posts), and we don't need all that much of any one material. However, I know nothing about drop rates yet, so we'll see how everything pans out.
    Maybe it's more about preparation, timing and patience?

Well I am out on Day 2. I am a level 20 player and only have 6 Golden Eggs. It will take way too long to get 15, even if I use all my energy just collecting chickens. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    I too am sorry for the people who are new and don?t have the golden eggs. I have been playing for a long time and after giving the eggs I still have 86 left. Many have trouble getting the nuggets (I have 97 of those) and are very happy it?s the golden eggs. The lower level players will ALWAYS have a more difficult time collecting needed items. Storm8 always has needed items on sale to help
    Last edited by Galadraal; 03-20-20 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Forgot a word

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikeLongshot View Post
    Well I am out on Day 2. I am a level 20 player and only have 6 Golden Eggs. It will take way too long to get 15, even if I use all my energy just collecting chickens. Oh well.
    Do you have any other sources of Golden Eggs beside chickens & hatcheries? Swans, Pot of Golds, various Flamingos, Illana, Pilu, Rafflesia Garden, Trading Post L10, or others listed in The Hub? You can't work ahead in a Storybook, but you can be behind & still catch up.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    We do storybooks every 3 or 4 events on Dragon Story, they’re my fave because it’s a set thing. You can get ahead on some things there, rasng a dragon to level, doing the quests, things like that.... can we get ahead by getting the wood and stuff needed once you finish your day? Just curious if it’s working the same way here

Page 7 of 41 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast