Page 30 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiriki View Post
    Uhhh... my visiting/friend response log says that people have sent me ~5 tower building plans (it is the only requested item queued), but the quest itself says 2/20. I quit the game, then started again, yet it is still 2/20. Do other people have this problem as well?

Also, could we please have less "visit 50 kingdoms" in future events, because ugh! I have crashed and restarted my game some 30+ times this morning. Yes, I did the "visit low level kingdoms etc" tricks.
    I'm having the same problem. My newsfeed is showing 7/20 and the quest is showing 5/20. I also restarted the game and the quest still shows 5/20.

Fashion Designer
    Uhhh... my visiting/friend response log says that people have sent me ~5 tower building plans (it is the only requested item queued), but the quest itself says 2/20. I quit the game, then started again, yet it is still 2/20. Do other people have this problem as well?
    Yes, the same situation. Completely stuck now. I have the screenshots with all 20 neighbors who answered my requests.

Executive Chef

Also, could we please have less "visit 50 kingdoms" in future events, because ugh! I have crashed and restarted my game some 30+ times this morning. Yes, I did the "visit low level kingdoms etc" tricks.
    I am also having this issue.

Plus I forgot to pay attention to who had asked me for tower plans so I'm hoping the requests I sent are to active players.

Also, I'm practically finished with the tower, isn't it a little late to be getting the building plans

Rhino Keeper
    I have 18/20 requests showing in the quest. I'm sure I'll soon get the missing 2. I'm also only missing 11 more welder's oil for the whole event, so that's looking good, as well. I'm just impatient to get those annoying requests done, so I can finally start collecting sparking rock and finally crafting the conductive blocks and beams for the final Light Tower upgrades!

Update: Got my last two tower plans and am on to crafting conductive beams! Sparking rocks seem to have a higher drop rate than sturdy bolts, so collecting them while just collecting the stury bolts still needed shouldn't be any problem at all.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    I have 18/20 requests showing in the quest. I'm sure I'll soon get the missing 2. I'm also only missing 11 more welder's oil for the whole event, so that's looking good, as well. I'm just impatient to get those annoying requests done, so I can finally start collecting sparking rock and finally crafting the conductive blocks and beams for the final Light Tower upgrades!

Update: Got my last two tower plans and am on to crafting conductive beams! Sparking rocks seem to have a higher drop rate than sturdy bolts, so collecting them while just collecting the stury bolts still needed shouldn't be any problem at all.
    You can start collecting Sparking Rock, even though you haven't completed goal 1 and 2 from Chapter 9.
    Not very useful to you queens_ransom, but maybe for others..

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 10...Give 10 truffles. Where do we get truffles?
    Last edited by Pippinville; 03-27-20 at 05:57 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am in the process of waiting on neighbors to reply on my request & have a different problem. Everything else on chapter 9 seems to be working fine except the beam which according to directions should be made in the workshop & mine isn’t there. Tried everything with no luck. Any advice anyone, I’m baffled.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by purrdue5 View Post
    I am in the process of waiting on neighbors to reply on my request & have a different problem. Everything else on chapter 9 seems to be working fine except the beam which according to directions should be made in the workshop & mine isn?t there. Tried everything with no luck. Any advice anyone, I?m baffled.
    The goal won't appear in workshop until you complete the 20 requests for tower plans and new goal appears to make the beams.

Rhino Keeper
    For the love of puppies, STOP with the visiting of neighboring kingdoms. All that does is test our internet connection and patience. Total waste of time.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You can start collecting Sparking Rock, even though you haven't completed goal 1 and 2 from Chapter 9.
    Not very useful to you queens_ransom, but maybe for others..
    So I can chop rocks even though I'm stuck waiting for 11 more plans?