Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    So is this a "you can request every neighbor" or "only 20 a day and if they aren't active or don't answer you lose at the last leg despite all your efforts". I don't agree with these as a requirement

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    For the love of puppies, STOP with the visiting of neighboring kingdoms. All that does is test our internet connection and patience. Total waste of time.
    Remember that this event is clone of quite an old one, from a few years ago. I think they've since realized at Storm8 that this visiting poses more problems than it's worth and haven't included it in more recent events. So I'm willing to cut Storm8 some slack for this one.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    So I can chop rocks even though I'm stuck waiting for 11 more plans?
    Yes. My counter is showing 0/20 after several hours, and my news says that lots of neighbors have sent, so I was getting a bit frustrated. But I chopped a rock and got the Sparkling Rocks, and that meant I could also make a few more blocks with the bolts. Maybe you can't collect ALL of your Sparkling Rocks since the next task is to collect a few Sparkling Rocks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    You can start collecting Sparking Rock, even though you haven't completed goal 1 and 2 from Chapter 9.
    Not very useful to you queens_ransom, but maybe for others..
    Very useful! Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you so very much for your answer, don?t know how I missed that information, I?m in the forum quite often. Guess now I just have to wait for my neighbors to respond. Thanks again I really appreciate your help. Have a super day!!

Farm Supplier
    So I finally finished my 50 visits and requested the tower plans, then got a message saying I had already sent requests to 17 neighbors today! does that mean I can?t finish chapter 9 till tomorrow? I haven?t requested anything in ages, so. it sure why I got this message.

Executive Chef
    Still waiting on 8 more plans

I cleared 1 rock outcropping and got 6 sparking rocks so I'm going to wait to make the rest of my conductive blocks.

We need to gather a sparking rock for chapter 9 goal 3

New Resident
    Tips for visiting neighbours and community. Force close the game, clear data and cache then try, I managed to get through 50 kingdoms in around 40 minutes and send requests to ALL your friends NOT just 20.

Rhino Keeper
    Sparkling rocks don’t seem to be a problem at my place, I know have 63 in inventory but registering my neighbors sure is. Is help coming?

Rhino Keeper
    It’s been 12 ours and I got only 11 Tower Plans so far. Did I say my neighbors were active? Well.....
    :-((
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)