Page 35 of 41 FirstFirst ... 25313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ratdogs4 View Post
    Thanks for the tip, SW. How long of a collection time?
    Mothmonsters have a 4hr timer.

I love their design!
    I’m an old kingdom (6yrs now) so their drops are unimportant.
    I already have one ... but am going for a second.

Mothmonsters still spawn once you complete the storybook goals.

I also just managed to get together enough gems for Atlas!
    Love his look/design , but his animation is a bit weird.
    He lives in the Cherry Hive (just above the Elven Outpost) if anyone wants to see.
    Atlas has a 22hr timer.

All finished now.
    Had all my items for the final upgrade already, so the last day was done in 20secs.
    Margarite has an 8hr timer.
    Last edited by hagypagy; 03-28-20 at 12:14 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Sometimes if you visit one of the kingdoms that has given you the needed item it kick starts them into coming in. I hope that makes sense.
    S8 please remove cap on level

Rhino Keeper
    I think my downfall is going to be the oil drops. I need 24 to finish and I thinking that might be next to impossible
    S8 please remove cap on level

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    How are the tower plans going now the new day has be***??

from what trees do these mothmonsters drop ? cause the farmhouses arent giving us any and on the first page it says "trees" ......... anyone actually get any from the "trees"?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ethan1brothers View Post
    from what trees do these mothmonsters drop ? cause the farmhouses arent giving us any and on the first page it says "trees" ......... anyone actually get any from the "trees"?
    Nope! Only farmhouses.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    If you can take the time and have the energy to craft one or two of the Mothmosters (especially if you're a lower levelled player), then you should. They are dropping wooden beams like crazy and even though they (beams) are cheap to craft, I wish I had this when I had a baby account. Just wanted to encourage you to craft one (moth) if you possibly can... they will come in handy!

(Edit: 4 hour timer)
    I agree wholeheartedly, I love their drops!
    I just finished the event and I have made 2 of the Moth Monsters. I really liked this event and the prizes.

Good luck to everyone stuck on building designs. Maybe add some active players as neighbors (people who visited you this week) and ask them for help. (you can add me if you need help, ID : RonjaR82 )
    Remember you can already prepare everything you need for the final upgrade, even if your still on goal 1 or 2 from Chapter 9.

Just a minor irritation, The Iron Fountain looks like a 2x2 deco and is a 1x1, and the Light tower visually only covers a 1x1 space, but takes in 2x2 space.
    Makes having 2 moth monster on the side not look as good as it otherwise would.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-28-20 at 01:45 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone needing help with neighbors, feel free to add me. I'm checking constantly for any neighbor requests. ID madameleota13
    Good luck everyone! I'm waiting on 15 myself.

Host(ess)
    Yyyyeaaah, I've had immense trouble getting those needed tower plans (8/20) after day rolled over, so I coughed up gems since there's only 22 hours left by now. I'm not pleased, I'm really disappointed.

Farm Supplier
    5 replies from neighbour requests for whole of yesterday, resent this morning and had 19 in total after just 20 minutes!! then used 4 gems to complete the final request so i can get going again..