Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    It's a total of 310 sturdy bolts for the whole event actually, because the lv. 3 Light Tower required 50 sturdy bolts. But for the crafting part, you are correct. ShibuyaCloth has provided a helpful table on page 1 as well.
    I need another 115 sturdy bolts myself, but I'm not chopping more than absolutely necessary before spraking rock starts dropping from rock outcroppings as well, so I don't waste energy. But then again, I have some stored energy and am not dependent on the free refills, so I can do my chopping whenever I like. My calculus would probably change if energy was my bottleneck.
    I just did the math.

Only gather necessary Electrified Wood and Sturdy Bolts until the Spark Flowers, receptively, the Sparking Rock are needed. That to optimize energy consumption:
    1) Gather 360 Electric Wood before Chapter 6
    2) Gather 230 Bolts before Chapter 9
    3) Craft 8 Electric Block before chapter 6, 10 Block before Chapter 9

It is not worth to collect to much in advance or you will need much more energy in the last 2 chapters. Moreover, crafting the Mothmonster should be done before chapter 9.
    Last edited by ShibuyaCloth; 03-22-20 at 03:37 AM. Reason: Corrections & refinement
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    How do you store energy?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I just did the math.

Only gather necessary Electrified Wood and Sturdy Bolts until the Spark Flowers, receptively, the Sparking Rock are needed. That to optimize energy consumption:

It is not worth to collect to much in advance or you will need much more energy in the last 2 chapters. Moreover, crafting the Mothmonster should be done before chapter 9.
    THIS is what I was looking for, I tend to craft and procure everything upfront, this manages my expectations. thank you so much!
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I just did the math.

Thanks Shibuya, I was just coming here to check this. I'm on day 4 and was wondering how many blocks to make ahead. It looks like the 4 for day 4 and four for day 5.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by beigeisthenewblack View Post
    Reached the end of goal 9, requiring the necessary light tower upgrade, but suddenly my iron fountain has stopped dropping welders oils, so it?s impossible to progress - not without buying them. Anyone else had this happen? Solutions?
    I believe if you finish a chapter such that you have to wait for the next one to start, event items stop dropping. So Don't upgrade until the next days Chapter is available, or unless you are planning on using gems to get an early start.

If you don't have the event screen that says "X hours until next chapter" then post in the Bugs thread, or notify support.

The software is a little wonky, I had 1/2 day on Chapter 2 where even though I didn't upgrade my tower to level 2, I wasn't getting Electrified Wood drops. My other accounts were, but one didn't. If it hadn't corrected the next day I would have put in a ticket.
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-22-20 at 08:28 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Quote Originally Posted by JCrewS11 View Post
    How do you store energy?
    If you have enough energy droppers, you collect them to get your total energy over the 40. I don't have enough energy to be at a perpetual surplus like some players, but 3-4 days before the event, I stop collecting from everything in my kingdom except the energy droppers. I usually get 100-120 energy per day. So that means when the event starts, I usually have 400-500 energy to burn through. Then, I live by the timer.

Storing energy is for high level players with a lot of energy droppers. I'm not quite there yet but I'm kind of in the in between.

Executive Chef
    I finished the storyline goals last night. I am now collecting Moth Jewels to craft the Mothmonster in the Workshop. The Mothmonsters are spawning from the Farmhouses like hotcakes. Almost all the spawns are Mothmonsters with the rare Fangbeast. Shouldn't be a problem to get at least 2 Mothmonsters. Good luck to all in this event. Everyone stay safe!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    If you have enough energy droppers, you collect them to get your total energy over the 40. I don't have enough energy to be at a perpetual surplus like some players, but 3-4 days before the event, I stop collecting from everything in my kingdom except the energy droppers. I usually get 100-120 energy per day. So that means when the event starts, I usually have 400-500 energy to burn through. Then, I live by the timer.

Storing energy is for high level players with a lot of energy droppers. I'm not quite there yet but I'm kind of in the in between.
    Thank you very much!

Executive Chef
    First drop from Light Tower Level 10 was 2015 coins.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    First drop from Light Tower Level 10 was 2015 coins.
    Stymie, u my hero always forging ahead
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx