Page 34 of 41 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wamboltia View Post
    Stuck at 18.... I hate depending on neighbors to progress in game play
    Also stuck at 18...

Teal bird and chezsweet, I just sent neighbor invites. Storm8: HuckleTown, kingdom: busy town

I will check every 15 minutes for plan requests [and then will send requests to you]

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    Also stuck at 18...
    So many people are stuck. Why is Storm8/Stillfront ignoring us?

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    If you can see you have the necessary number of requests hit your news feed or your stuck at 18, I know it's hard, but try not to stress. This happens all of the time with storybooks and the issue is getting your game to sync (and stay synced). Remember, you can still continue to collect all of the materials you need in preparation so when changeover happens in about 6.5 hours, the remaining few tower requests will come in and you can start making the beams. There is still time, even if you're on the 2nd last chapter.

It's now after 5pm and I imagine S8 offices are closed or closing as has Support. Please try and be patient; I'm sure they're doing all they can in this really difficult time... I'll mention the difficultly that neighbour requests and community visits have and see if the next storybook can be altered to minimise delays and stress.

Be safe...

Rhino Keeper
    If you are stuck on ask 20 neighbours, force close and it will update. If you only have a couple to go, use your gems......I did!
    Last edited by Pippinville; 03-27-20 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Predictive test error

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I'll mention the difficultly that neighbour requests and community visits have and see if the next storybook can be altered to minimise delays and stress.
    Thank you! There're at least 3 bugs connected with neighbors requests affecting players every time. They shouldn't use requests in goals without fixing the bugs.

I've sent an SOS to ask if we can get an adjustment on these 2 goals (visits and requests)…

If you can take the time and have the energy to craft one or two of the Mothmosters (especially if you're a lower levelled player), then you should. They are dropping wooden beams like crazy and even though they (beams) are cheap to craft, I wish I had this when I had a baby account. Just wanted to encourage you to craft one (moth) if you possibly can... they will come in handy!

(Edit: 4 hour timer)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-27-20 at 11:06 PM. Reason: Added clarity now I've had a cuppa! ;)

Farm Supplier
    I've sent an SOS to ask if we can get an adjustment on these 2 goals (visits and requests)…
    Thank you so much! I?ve been stuck at 13 all day and received only a couple of requests. Also this time around it definitely took a lot longer than usual to load the community neighbors.

Farm Supplier
    I can't believe I spent all my golden eggs to (text removed) by neighbor invites.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-27-20 at 11:08 PM. Reason: Removed inappropriate language.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Fashion Designer
    If you can take the time and have the energy to craft one or two of the Mothmosters (especially if you're a lower levelled player), then you should. They are dropping wooden beams like crazy and even though they are cheap to craft, I wish I had this when I had a baby account. Just wanted to encourage you to craft one if you possibly can... they will come in handy!
    Thanks for the tip, SW. How long of a collection time?