Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Can't get new goals to load. I've quick closed game several times and turned laptop off and on.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Dang, this is my first storybook. I didn't know there was a benefit to waiting. Oh well. What are people's go-to living wood droppers? Just wiped mine out for a main storyline goal.
    Ask your friends to send some as a gift, I did a while back, but don't forget to tell them to stop otherwise they will send it forever more!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladlasse View Post
    Can't get new goals to load. I've quick closed game several times and turned laptop off and on.
    It's not in the goal book. Look on the right hand side at the top. You have to start the event when you are ready.

Fashion Designer
    Thank you, Flowersandgems. Been awhile since we did one of these, and I expected pop ups of dialog.
    Kingdom is Nancelot. I play regularly and try to be very swift to respond to requests.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I just scanned through the discussion pages. A lot of useful info in it.
    Bottom line, sometimes you will want to keep the chapter "open" to continue to get drops. It seems we'll only get needed drops when your chapter is open. ( Unless S8 has changed certain features)
    YES! I forgot about that requirement, thanks for the reminder.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Fashion Designer
    Does anyone know how much time is left in today. That is, if I started right now, how much time is there in day one?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    Does anyone know how much time is left in today. That is, if I started right now, how much time is there in day one?
    New day usually starts at 12 am pacific standard time.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowersandgems View Post
    8 hrs 40 min

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by queens_ransom View Post
    8 hrs 40 min
    Thank you

Host(ess)
    I've copied & pasted this from the Ice Queen storybook event, but same guidelines apply for all SB's

1. It's not that you have one day to complete a chapter - it's that another chapter won't UNLOCK until the next day.
    2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
    3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.
    4. If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!).

remember NOT to upgrade the light tower and keep topping up on whatever we need to collect/make. Make loads (26 are needed) and use the fast worker boost before upgrading.
    reminder: do not upgrade the building until you are done collecting all your extra materials or until the next chapter starts as otherwise if you close the chapter
    special materials stop dropping and you have to wait until the next day before you can collect them again so you can't get ahead for the next day.
    Ruler of Elkwood.. Friend of Archertown (MIA) Asherland & many others

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast