Page 20 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    So basically keep your chapters open so we can collect oil?
    Pretty much. It?s the only way to collect/ craft extra items and stay ahead

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Anybody have this problem? I buy sparkle trees. Place them. Here comes the knight on horseback, trees disappear. Go to buy more, locked by goal! Have to hard close then I can buy more. Keeps happening. Don?t know if I am losing coins, but it is sure taking the funny out and I don?t need anymore frustration in my life.
    it just happened to me for the first time I bought the trees and was about to chop them and the game reset the trees were gone and they were locked in the shop. I reset hoping it fixes it

Fashion Designer
    resetting worked

Rhino Keeper
    What is the most difficult chapter ? Or which one may take more than one day to complete ?

Executive Chef
    It took me all day to get 18 oil for chapter 6. I'm tempted to not proceed to chapter 7 too quickly if oil doesn't drop in chapter 7. Does anyone know if we still get oil drops in chapter 7?
    I'll go back and read page 1 again, but I got the impression we didn't need oil in chapter 7. But it's late so I may not be seeing it right....

Fashion Designer
    It took me all day to get 18 oil for chapter 6. I'm tempted to not proceed to chapter 7 too quickly if oil doesn't drop in chapter 7. Does anyone know if we still get oil drops in chapter 7?
    I'll go back and read page 1 again, but I got the impression we didn't need oil in chapter 7. But it's late so I may not be seeing it right....
    You just got me worried, I think you’re right, if we upgrade to lvl 6 the welders oil will probably stop dropping, and we won’t get it back till we need the glowing light in chapter 8. Also, we don’t need fire flies in chapter 7, so will they stop dropping as well till chapter 8. Can someone who has gemmed ahead please answe as I am just about to be able to upgrade as I just got the 18 as I’ve had a low drop rate.

Rhino Keeper
    How do I spawn Mothmonsters except from farmbouses?
    Kingdom: Peroldrado
    (Gem confirmation button please)

Nightclub Owner
    Same for me, took me literally 23 hours to get 19 Oils. I don't dare open the next chapter because I fear drops will stop. Oil is not needed in chapter 7. I have crafted all until chapter 9. I am just missing Oil & Jewels.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Same for me, took me literally 23 hours to get 19 Oils. I don't dare open the next chapter because I fear drops will stop. Oil is not needed in chapter 7. I have crafted all until chapter 9. I am just missing Oil & Jewels.
    I only now have 20 oils. So to make the 4 glowing light in chapter 8 I need 4x3=12 oil so that’s another 10, so I think I’ll wait.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    You just got me worried, I think you’re right, if we upgrade to lvl 6 the welders oil will probably stop dropping, and we won’t get it back till we need the glowing light in chapter 8. Also, we don’t need fire flies in chapter 7, so will they stop dropping as well till chapter 8. Can someone who has gemmed ahead please answe as I am just about to be able to upgrade as I just got the 18 as I’ve had a low drop rate.
    I've upgraded the Light Tower to level 6 and I can collect from my Iron Fountain in half an hour.
    I'll let you know if it drops the Welder's Oil. (I'll let you know about the Fire Flies too)

When you're in chapter 7, the Mothmonster can be crafted in the Workshop!
    40 Moth Jewels needed, 5 minutes crafting time. (max 10)
    If my calculations are correct we need 24 Moth Jewels in total for upgrading the Light Tower.

UPDATE : Good news! Both Fire Flies and Welder's Oil drop after upgrading to level 6.
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 03-25-20 at 01:45 AM.