Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by SofiaDeo View Post
    Do you have any other sources of Golden Eggs beside chickens & hatcheries? Swans, Pot of Golds, various Flamingos, Illana, Pilu, Rafflesia Garden, Trading Post L10, or others listed in The Hub? You can't work ahead in a Storybook, but you can be behind & still catch up.

The 15 golden eggs will **** this event for the majority of the players. As long as I have played this game I never had access to 15 golden eggs, nuggets or golden apples. There is simply no way for the majority of the players to obtain this amount during the event and collect all other the mats you need. I am at peace with it. Will be the first event that I can?t finish, but I refuse to spend a bucket load of gems buying golden eggs. Maybe I miss something and S8 will offer a golden goose sale for 400 gems, who knows..... I have defended these strange decisions of S8 as long as I can, but I am losing hope.

Quote Originally Posted by WittyWitch View Post
    I really appreciate everyone?s tips on this style event. I think I?ve done only 1 in the past and it went horribly for me. Hopefully this will go better... good luck everyone!
    Yes, one of the things I love about this game is the community!

Fashion Designer
    I?ve played since the beginning. I have 15 gold eggs.

I have struggled to complete most the events last 2 years, it?s not just Newbies that struggle.

I've also played from the beginning. I have 12 golden eggs because last week I realized that I hadn't rescued Errol in the Academy, and I want a Griffin. Oops, bad timing. My plan is to just stay right here on chapter 2, collecting from all the golden eggs sources and gathering electrified wood until I find enough golden eggs to upgrade. I might get a few days behind, but then, I usually end up finishing chapters early in the day and have quite a bit of wait time until the next chapter opens, so this time I will just cruise on through a few chapters, once I have all of my eggs.
    Don't give up yet! Those flamingos had to be good for SOMETHING!!!

One more tip, even for those who have decided not to play... if you buy and store all of the electrified trees that you're inventory will hold (probably 99) you will have FULLY GROWN TREES that can be chopped as needed for wood and living wood, without the need to grow them. I still have icy willows in my inventory from the ice queen event. I plan on storing 99 of these, as well.

Edit: you can have 99 total. If you have 10 out, you'll be able to have 89 in storage.
    Last edited by redbullangel; 03-20-20 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Additional information

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skruffi23 View Post
    I've copied & pasted this from the Ice Queen storybook event, but same guidelines apply for all SB's

1. It's not that you have one day to complete a chapter - it's that another chapter won't UNLOCK until the next day.
    2. If you finish the chapter early, you have to wait for the remainder of the time to expire before the next chapter starts. You have to complete a chapter to begin the next chapter.
    3. If you take longer than a day to complete a chapter then the next one will start sooner.
    4. If you gem skip a chapter, the next one doesn't start sooner (you will wait even longer!).

remember NOT to upgrade the light tower and keep topping up on whatever we need to collect/make. Make loads (26 are needed) and use the fast worker boost before upgrading.
    reminder: do not upgrade the building until you are done collecting all your extra materials or until the next chapter starts as otherwise if you close the chapter
    special materials stop dropping and you have to wait until the next day before you can collect them again so you can't get ahead for the next day.
    I think I unless I am mistaken.. Day 4 is crucial to the above suggestion. That will allow you to make all the Constructive Blocks. Am I correct on that assumption?
    I did mess up and upgrade too early on the first upgrade but collecting from trees seems not that tedious.

Rhino Keeper
    [QUOTE=robotparade;1614867]Yes, one of the things I love about this game is the community![/QUOTE

Yes I appreciate the community! It appears Marguerite the fairy which is the final prize drops Glimmerdust and Piles of Seeds. To me that?s not worth giving up 15 Golden Eggs. Am I missing something?

Executive Chef
    For Goal 6, my first collection from the Iron Fountain was 4 Welder's Oils. Good to see that each collection doesn't drop only 1 Welder's Oil. Collection time is 2 hours.
    Last edited by Stymie52; 03-20-20 at 11:16 AM. Reason: Additional info

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=msmorg;1614880]
    Quote Originally Posted by robotparade View Post
    Yes, one of the things I love about this game is the community![/QUOTE

Yes I appreciate the community! It appears Marguerite the fairy which is the final prize drops Glimmerdust and Piles of Seeds. To me that?s not worth giving up 15 Golden Eggs. Am I missing something?
    I guess it depends. I am looking for Pile of Seeds now, and a Glimmerdust dropper is good. I try to put everything out & collect from it on WW (except the last, where I did nothing but chop rocks/quick collect & got about 20 gold nuggets) so I have a fair amount of gold eggs. But I am also lucky, I did the event with the Pot of Gold craft & they slowly but regularly drop gold items. I also am interested in another a Living Wood dropper.

Love the idea to store fully grown trees, thanks!
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-20-20 at 11:28 AM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    The fully upgraded building (light tower?) supposedly has a chance to drop earth wisps, wisp lanterns, trade tickets and even expansion tickets. So similar to the Post Office from a previous event, I guess.

Page 8 of 41 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast