Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Dang, this is my first storybook. I didn't know there was a benefit to waiting. Oh well. What are people's go-to living wood droppers? Just wiped mine out for a main storyline goal.

Nightclub Owner
    OH. MY. GOODNESS! STORYBOOK IS BACK!!!!

Yes, the caps are totally necessary and I will not apologize for it; it's been over a year since the last SB which is too long.

Thank you, thank you, thank you s8.

Rhino Keeper
    I’m going to enjoy this one. There’s not a time rush. If you get behind on one chapter you can make it up, as long as you finish all chapters within the 10 days.

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t have it? Forced start several times.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by maridadi View Post
    Absolutely! Each person will get the same amount of time - 24 hours per chapter, save for day 1 (depending on when you start).

Great! All the best, and hope you have fun.
    Thanks!! And the same to you!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    OH. MY. GOODNESS! STORYBOOK IS BACK!!!!

Yes, the caps are totally necessary and I will not apologize for it; it's been over a year since the last SB which is too long.

Thank you, thank you, thank you s8.
    I knew you'd be happy, you've been asking for them for quite some time, haven't you? :-)

Nightclub Owner
    If someone wants to have a look ahead, it is a clone of the Ice Queen event: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96721
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bigtail2 View Post
    I don’t have it? Forced start several times.
    Do you see ?Begin? on the upper right side of the screen above the sale icon? You have to hit that to see it and start it.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by are1000 View Post
    Do you see ?Begin? on the upper right side of the screen above the sale icon? You have to hit that to see it and start it.
    Thank you. I did not see it either until you said this. I think I will wait to start. ��
    S8 please remove cap on level

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosewood_Keep View Post
    Dang, this is my first storybook. I didn't know there was a benefit to waiting. Oh well. What are people's go-to living wood droppers? Just wiped mine out for a main storyline goal.
    The Flying Machine from last year always drop living wood if you made any....plus it can be crafted in the Potion Shop. Tree of the Wilds also gives it. The Hub will have a complete listing...I haven't figured out how to copy/paste on an iPad or I would put the entire (extensive) list here.

Thank you ShibuyaCloth for the previous event link! Off to start collecting Living Woods.....
    Last edited by SofiaDeo; 03-19-20 at 02:12 PM.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If someone wants to have a look ahead, it is a clone of the Ice Queen event: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?96721
    I just scanned through the discussion pages. A lot of useful info in it.
    Bottom line, sometimes you will want to keep the chapter "open" to continue to get drops. It seems we'll only get needed drops when your chapter is open. ( Unless S8 has changed certain features)

Page 3 of 41 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast