Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by nic_hawk View Post
    I am supposed to be on the last day. Instead of getting the final day, I have an error that says the story is expired but I can pay 500 gems to finish. Please fix ASAP.
    Did you start the event on the initial release day, Thursday March 19th? If you did, then the event would have ended yesterday for you, sorry I can't be any more specific on your projected end time - it varies depending on what time you started the event as well.

I also received the message that I?d already requested tower plans from neighbors when I haven?t. Any ideas?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by petal2092 View Post
    I also received the message that I?d already requested tower plans from neighbors when I haven?t. Any ideas?
    This was addressed in an earlier post, please scroll back to find it....
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Did you start the event on the initial release day, Thursday March 19th? If you did, then the event would have ended yesterday for you, sorry I can't be any more specific on your projected end time - it varies depending on what time you started the event as well.
    I know. I finished it yesterday. It kept resetting. I did a hard reset a few times and finally thought I had it. Instead, I woke up to this message.

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    I'm afraid there is nothing to fix.
    Golden Items (eggs, nuggets and apples) are one of the most rare resources in the whole game.
    The drops are random and very very rare. Especially with normal chickens.
    I think you have a better chance at the Hatchery, but that's still a very very small chance.
    It's normal for starting players not to have many Golden Items. Over time you start winning/ earning items/ buildings that have a better chance at dropping the Golden Items.

For example, there are Golden Peacocks available in the Mythic Research Center. They are a very good source for Golden Items (still a rare drop though)
    I don't know what level player you are, but it takes a while for a starting player to have the resources (Golden Troll Tokens) to buy the Mythic Research Center.

This is part of the beauty of the game.. to slowly build up your Kingdom.
    If you want everything at once, I'm afraid this is not the game for you.

I do understand it's frustrating to not be able to participate in all events. It's always hard for starting players.
    But, when starting, there are very many Main Story Line Quests to work on (with nice and helpful rewards at the end).
    I suggest new players focus on those, and try to do what you can in other event.
    You'll see that in time, you will get farther and farther in events, picking up some nice (intermediary) prizes on the way.. until you find you can keep up/ finish events.
    I am level 50 and understand random drops. I just expected more than 1 out of 300. I was getting about 1 in 60 before this quest.

Yes, it is very frustrating. No, I don?t expect everything at once, just once in a while. 🤷🏼*♀️ I will continue to play but maybe not as often.

Thank you for replying. 😸
    Bobbi

Farm Supplier
    This is the second event where I finished and then the event reset. Luckily, this time I caught it before time ran out. But, it's very annoying to think that you have the game done and then it reset. If your tower is built, make sure to go back 10 to 20 minutes later and double-check that it's still there.

Quote Originally Posted by llj_sea View Post
    This is the second event where I finished and then the event reset. Luckily, this time I caught it before time ran out. But, it's very annoying to think that you have the game done and then it reset. If your tower is built, make sure to go back 10 to 20 minutes later and double-check that it's still there.
    I got caught out with exactly this, but I didn?t catch it in time - I went on this morning to find that my tower was back to level 9, the fairy gone, the resources back in my inventory, and a 500 gems to purchase the fairy ?offer?.

(Support comments removed and I sent you a message. SW )
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-31-20 at 12:53 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    i’ve been trying all day to visit that awful # 50 neighbors but it’s not registering that I visited any. this game is so frustrating turning out to be as bad as farm story 2.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    i’ve been trying all day to visit that awful # 50 neighbors but it’s not registering that I visited any. this game is so frustrating turning out to be as bad as farm story 2.
    You need to visit community members. S8 the wording is a problem once again!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyBunny09 View Post
    i?ve been trying all day to visit that awful # 50 neighbors but it?s not registering that I visited any. this game is so frustrating turning out to be as bad as farm story 2.
    The information on page 1 that Spirit Wind posts points out that it's community members we visit, not neighbors. I like to review this page as I am doing an event, to catch glitches like this. SW often posts little tips, hints, etc. that others point out in an event on the first page to help us.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx