Page 37 of 41 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Farm Supplier

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Did you check what you have to do in those goals/chapters? A lot (everything if you're in chapter 9) can be prepared in advance..
    Yeah I was crafting some thing ahead but the problem here is the TIME even if you manage to complete it before the timer runs out you need time to craft things like the beam which you don't get the option till you complete parts 2 and 3. I'm good now tho manage to get it done. Thanks

On another note, I just want to say thanks to everybody who accepted my request and sent help, you guys are awesome. I won't be very active here today 'cus I have other things to do but I'll try to keep opening the game to send help to those who still need it.

Normally my policy is to only have 50 or less neighbors (which I already had); however, because of what happened I added some people from here and some people who sent me invites in the game, so rn I'm a little over 60 neighbors. Seems to me like it's time for spring cleaning LOL I'll only keep on my neighbor list those who when out of their way to help and new people I just added so if anyone wants to be neighbors Just add me. If you do add me keep an eye on my wall if anything happens like me not being able to play I'll post it there.
    Last edited by MyfistIDwastaken; 03-28-20 at 05:23 AM. Reason: missing info
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RonjaR82 View Post
    Is there a limit? I just sent the request to all my neighbors... (not all at once, because the game can't handle that)
    For those who are trying to help others.. force closing can help you see requests. I just forced closed and saw a couple of neighbor request I couldn't see before the force-close. (update, force closing helps for seeing Building Instruction requests to!)

Don't give up people.. add a lot of players, players who visited you or who have at least 1 social rating hearts,.. and keep sending out requests and force close now and then.
    Good luck!
    Another thought re: reqs....

when you/your neighbors daily gift people, it's best to scroll down to the bottom of the queue instead of clicking on the top row of "return gift" tabs. Things can get stuck in the queue if you don't clear your oldest ones! I have noticed that sometimes when I gift from the bottom of my queue, an old neighbor request (often 2-3 days old) pops up immediately after. I doubt I would have noticed this except the reason I play 4 accounts is so I can "gift" myself when I need to. (i don't always gift daily) And when I was playing Dragon Story as well as CS, I saw the same thing, and people in DS had the same frustrations about storybook event requests. It seems I stopped having problems with storybook event requests when I did this. So help clear your queue by gifting from the bottom of it.

And maybe stop gifting/sending reqs for other storyline items when we have a storybook event. In the Dragon Story Forum, there was discussion about not having anything in your queue for at least several days when a storybook event needing neighbor reqs was going on.
    Plz add: SofiaDeo, pinkpresence (Pinks Place), impyLou (Queen Impylou), aaerie (Aaerie)
    Plz ask all 4 or none, thx

Farm Supplier
    My newsfeed and requests finally synced up. I have been force closing but it didn?t work but now it finally did and I?m done with the request part. I hope all of you are able to get the requests needed. I?m working on beams and the moth monster now. Btw if anyone needs requests or neighbors feel free to add me (wintersno). I will be checking my game often to finish the moth monster part.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    How are the tower plans going now the new day has be***??
    No problems today.

Rhino Keeper
    When you finish the storybook, does the Mothmonster craft disappear? Or will it stick around until Wednesday?
    Just found my answer.

Fashion Designer
    To all that are still stuck with neighbors requests: don't give up, if you have everything ready, crafting 6 lightening beams will take only 6 hours with 2 workshops. You can add active forum members and send them requests. Don't forget Stormy. Also as a last resort you can use gems and ask STORM8 to refund later (hopefully they will honor your request). At this point it's probably worth a few gems to complete it. Good luck.

Here's my solution to the uncentered tower ( I do hope they change it to 1x1 ):

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	04285FA5-B7EF-4E0E-8FA9-AF30F496B667.jpeg 
Views:	117 
Size:	165.5 KB 
ID:	55070
    Last edited by Melany77; 03-28-20 at 11:37 AM.

Executive Chef

Name:	49A4A5CB-EDC8-4B0E-961A-763AF5A2F547.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	163.8 KB 
ID:	55072

Whew, made it with time to spare. I?m not normally a fan of moths, but the Mothmonster animation is great.

Rhino Keeper
    I haven?t enjoyed a game this much In over a year! Good job Storm8!!!

Farm Supplier
    I can't believe it but I did it dudes. There is still time so if you're stuck just keep crafting and once you get pass neighbors request use boosts they help a lot. Now I gonna try to get the Mothmonster.

Name:	photo.PNG 
Views:	61 
Size:	1.18 MB 
ID:	55073
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Host(ess)
    Finished building that tower, but gaaahhhhhhhh. That was a pain.