Page 28 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Fashion Designer
    ShibuyaCloth.
    It is hard to express enough THANKS for all the work you do in providing pictures and inventory needed for all our events. Makes it so much easier for us to successfully complete the tasks. One small “whoops” is noted. Under the “Assumptions” for energy use, the comment for Sparkling Rock says along with Sparkling Wood instead of Sturdy Bolts.

SpiritWind,
    Need to give you a shout out of THANKS as well. Castle Story would not be near as enjoyable without your efforts.

And a THANK YOU to all the “gem skippers” that forge ahead to provide the details.

I have also had the Sparkling Trees grayed out in the market and the Tower upgrade requirements not show, but a force quit has restored the functions.

Good luck to all and stay safe.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Been trying to visit neighbors to see who?s active but game keeps crashing. This does not bode well for chapter 9 and visiting 50 communities!!
    50!! yikes i missed that part on page one..
    well that does it for me, am quitting now for it literally takes a 50 seconds to a minute PER visit for game to load others land (not an internet issue, we have fios?s gigabyte lines). just no darn way am i spending an hour loading up communities .. i really assumed S8 knew of this loading slowness issue since last couple of events only including visiting 5 communities, guess not..

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by newpam575 View Post
    See the top of post number three of this thread, it is listed there.
    Found it, thanks dude.
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Just had a pop up screen for a new Moth-man called Atlas for 150 gems. He's in the Feature Market area for the next 5 days. Back of the card says he drops golden eggs, eggs, jewels, bread and piles of seeds.

Is 150 the sale price? Will he still be in the market, but more than 150 after five days?

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Passera View Post
    Been trying to visit neighbors to see who?s active but game keeps crashing. This does not bode well for chapter 9 and visiting 50 communities!!
    How many others are experiencing a series of crashes or difficulty logging into the game? I suspect its the Storm8 servers unable to cope with the demand. It's definitely not my phone or internet connection. I estimate I have lost about 2 hours playtime because of it not to mention the loss of welders oil drops. S8 should appreciate that more people are going to play for longer periods given the circumstances and adjust to cope with this demand.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    Is 150 the sale price? Will he still be in the market, but more than 150 after five days?
    Normally, these event-related items are only listed for sale during the event and will be removed when the event is over. Sometimes the character/pet on offer will remain one price throughout the entire event while other times the item will drop in price in the last few days of the event. Never know which we'll get with s8...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LavaMagic View Post
    It doesn't have a 'sale' banner on it, it has 'new banner. So, 150 gems is the price; not a sale price. (and as Anniras says, it's possible it might be cheaper tomorrow, but maybe not, don't know....)

It's unusual for new items to be released for a low amount of gems though as Atlas. It only has a 2 day timer left, so it may not be available after this timer expires. Like all things though, I imagine it's possible for it to be re-released at some point in the future in a doorbuster or black Friday sale.

Fashion Designer
    Oh no! I just accidentally hit the jump to the next level when I updated before I went to sleep. Only 5 hours left. They REALLY need a confirmation first

Farm Supplier
    I got a pop up page 2 days in a row saying that Atlas was on sale for a reduced price for a limited time. So which one is the mistake, the pop up claiming the sale or the price not being lowered? No pop up today, but I believe they should stand by what they advertise, mistake or not. I know they probably won’t, we learned that the hard way, but they should.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Anyone still on chapter 2, because the lack of golden eggs???
    The flamingos from the previous event have been great golden egg droppers for me