Page 27 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 03/19: I See The Light | event information on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Chapter 7, goal 2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by SarahsStarryNight View Post
    Chapter 7, goal 2
    You have to fight Moth Monsters to get the Moth Jewels.
    The Moth Monsters spawn from Farm Houses.

The Sparkling Lantern is a trap to immediately spawn a Moth Monster, but it's not required and not recommended.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you!!!

Fashion Designer
    Been trying to visit neighbors to see who’s active but game keeps crashing. This does not bode well for chapter 9 and visiting 50 communities!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    Things are getting weird. But I'm wondering if the drops are connected to a particular goal. Have you made the Glowing Light in the potion shop?
    If true, that's kind of a sneaky change.
    I'm still on Chapter 7 and still getting oil and fireflies.
    Ok it?s not as dire as i originally thought, We can get multiple oil drops, use both potion shops at the same time and now the fireflies are dropping again. Just have to make sure to set 2 hour timer during the day, collect on firefly nests and farmhouses as often as I can and use a workshop boost and might be able to make it. I?m going to keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by candie1230 View Post
    Anyone still on chapter 2, because the lack of golden eggs???
    Loads of players (me too) are, so you def not the only one. Did a quick check around my many neighbor?s and it seems that most of the players under lvl 40 got stuck at chapter 2. I fairly quickly in the event gave up and continued working on my Queendom. Still loads of stuff to do. Hopefully we can participate again in the next event.

Farm Supplier
    anybody knows what is needed to make Conductive Beams?
    All things are part of the eternal circle. Death comes after life, destruction comes after creation. Death is followed by life, creation follows destruction.
    -DR. Chaos

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MyfistIDwastaken View Post
    anybody knows what is needed to make Conductive Beams?
    See the top of post number three of this thread, it is listed there.
    Thuakie Sword #19

Fashion Designer
    Last collection from oil well was 1iron ore. Then paid gems, upgraded tower, here comes knight reset, hard closed upgraded again. Gem trees still disappear. Guess I’ll give up and spend gems to finish. Hope the tower is worth it!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    If you dont have Treeples or Objection Tree its a good dropper of chopp able stuff used in some events. I have 5 Treeples and 2 Obj Trees so I think I will skip the MothMonster but I do like the art work
    Objection trees, huh? I have them but at first mine did not drop anything and were just decorations. I love the look of them but sadly due to space issues at the time I had to put them away. I had forgotten all about them. What do they drop now? I may need to get them back out. Thanks for the info!