Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Keep it Cozy 2020 March 17 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    Recipes gets smaller. Tiny ......Itty Bitty
    You mean the Reuben and the Soup? If they're tiny then that stinks because the cake is great:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RS 03-17-2020 Recipe 1 Counter.PNG 
Views:	39 
Size:	460.2 KB 
ID:	55026

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    You mean the Reuben and the Soup? If they're tiny then that stinks because the cake is great:

Name:	RS 03-17-2020 Recipe 1 Counter.PNG 
Views:	39 
Size:	460.2 KB 
ID:	55026
    Reuben fine. The others are small. I just want one plate that is large enough to see. Having three plates on a tray looks silly.
    Last edited by MamaFoodie; 03-17-20 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaFoodie View Post
    Reuben fine. The others are small. I just want one plate that is large enough to see. Having three plates on a tray looks silly.
    I agree with you on the last comment. I don't like recent goal menu having three plates on a tray especially a long tray. This Coffee Cream Cake looks great when sliced, but looks ugly as a whole.

Nightclub Owner
    This is just one of those situations where the team isn't going to be able to please everyone since it's all down to personal preferences and opinions.

I'm just glad that they're obviously trying to give us better looking recipes and that they're taking our opinions into account even if it does take a while to see the results. So long as we never get another presentation of uncooked foods on the counter I'll be a happy camper, lol.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    I think the 1st recipe looking great on the counters. To be honest, I'm a bit unsure on the theme of this goal (if there even is one) but the loveliness of the first recipe at least gives me a bit of hope for the rest of them.
    Not bad but sliced look on recipe book is better. In whole cake if they sprinkled some chocolate / coffee colour chips, or give any colour, may be it looked better. But ot is better than 3 tiny pieces side by side on a tray.

I also want onion ring to stay for future. I will make as much as I can before they dissapear.

I was really hoping for a St Patrick's day goal and a sell. We have been given many decor and wall decorations in BS that my Bakery is overflowing with. And then here, it's like nothing.... Still doing this goal, but not enjoying it due to disappointment.

I really would have liked some St Patrick decorations for the restaurant. Any chance they might do a sell this weekend although it has already passed?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamingRuby View Post
    I was really hoping for a St Patrick's day goal and a sell. We have been given many decor and wall decorations in BS that my Bakery is overflowing with. And then here, it's like nothing.... Still doing this goal, but not enjoying it due to disappointment.

I really would have liked some St Patrick decorations for the restaurant. Any chance they might do a sell this weekend although it has already passed?
    I agree with you. Shamrock cookies or rainbow anything dessert. Something......

Nightclub Owner
    Life's been so crazy this week, I've only just started on the 2nd recipe! Definitely going to have to build extra appliances for the back half of the goal if I have any hopes of finishing.

Speaking of the Pint Sized Reuben, the tray is back to the large cutting board style but that's really my only nitpick:

Name:	RS 03-17-2020 Recipe 2 Counter.PNG 
Views:	38 
Size:	584.4 KB 
ID:	55037

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t play bakery story, but wish we had more of their recipes. We need more desserts.

Rhino Keeper

Desserts for Restaurant Story

I don?t play bakery story, but wish we had more of their recipes. We need more desserts.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast