Thread: Mini me's?

Executive Chef

Mini me's?

I was curious (TeamLava), do any of the characters off of Restaurant, Bakery, Nightclub, Fashion and Zoo represent anyone from the staff at TeamLava? Are any of them mini-me's ?
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    I was curious (TeamLava), do any of the characters off of Restaurant, Bakery, Nightclub, Fashion and Zoo represent anyone from the staff at TeamLava? Are any of them mini-me's ?
    I think they are! Lol. I'm not going to say who it resembled, but a character in ZS seemed suspiciously recognisable!

Executive Chef
    hmmm.... I'm still curious... GMagma hasn't said anything yet, so maybe there are some mini-me's in the games
    PM/ Profile |Gamerologizm Fan Link in Forum (previously known as Supreme Dynasty) | Transfer Method
    Dragon Egg Chart Mostly updated (I've given up on Dragon because most Dragons are unobtainable for me; but still update when I can when I'm not scrambling with RS & BS to complete their goals.)
    Restaurant & Bakery Completely Updated!
    IDs: Sehana (main)

Nightclub Owner
    ! Good old Blighty=)...and here permanenty right now!
    Quote Originally Posted by sehana View Post
    hmmm.... I'm still curious... GMagma hasn't said anything yet, so maybe there are some mini-me's in the games
    PM him then. You'll get an answer that way.

Executive Chef
    Ha, sorry guys, must have missed this one.

There seem to be a few characters that might look like some TeamLava employees, but I can't be sure. There are a few Easter Eggs in the games though that are thrown in.